You won't go cheap on what?

2 Likes

I don’t cheap out on snowboard stuff. Only going a few days out of the year I want all my gear comfy, dry, fitting, and as much tool free adjustment as I can have. I wax my boards with good wax not made from bad environment stuff and I don’t have the nicest boards but they aren’t cheap either.

3 Likes

Anything… rather not buy it if it’s not something I really wanted…

I’ll go cheap on anything I can, as long as that means getting it at a good value. To me cheap usually means getting something expensive and excellent for a regular to low price. I feel bad any time I pay MSRP for something I could have found on sale or slightly used for a fraction of the price.

2 Likes

Motorcycle I owned a shit load of them till my friend died
And had no where to park them

I do like good coffee and expensive restaurants

I get my wife to bring me a shit load of this back from the Philippines

1 Like

My tool box

4 Likes

My toys

2 Likes

Ok then, thanks for sharing. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Better watch out for ladyboys lol :rofl: $10 get you a hooker for the night and make you breakfast next morning![image

I won’t cheap out for my daughters and wife. If there’s anything they want, they get the best! My dogs are the same as well. They eat better than I do.

2 Likes

Snap-on is the best ever. There werer so many time growing up doing something with my dad like taking off the grease caps that hold the wheel bearings, I was like why is this so hard with a screw driver and a hammer? My dad was like oh snap on makes a tool specifically for this but it’s over $100. Whenever the Snap-on truck came through I’d always crowd around haha.

3 Likes

@Dale
I love all of my Snap on, my favorite is the heated hoodie

3 Likes

Time for me to get a root canal and it won’t be cheap…

I buy the expensive glass jars.

jiff peanut butter instead of off brands

2 Likes

Does it impart any wierd tastes to your food?looking for a cooking oil substitute myself.

No it does not, it also has a high smoke point and to me it’s the best oil for cooking…

• Avocado oil (refined) 480-520°F.
  • Safflower oil 450-500°F.
  • Canola oil 400-475°F.
  • Soybean oil 450°F.
  • Sunflower oil (refined) 450°F.
  • Peanut oil (refined) 450°F.
  • Coconut oil (refined) 400-450°F.
2 Likes

Hay for my horse
Trash bags and toilet paper for me
Canned dog food for my spoiled dog that still shits in the house when it’s raining…at least now the turds are some what solid.

2 Likes

Tires!

I drive a 4x4 truck and after bad experiences with cheaper tires getting wrecked by forest roads, I run only Michelin LT M/S tires. They cost more but seem to last forever and give zero issues with separation or random flats caused by mild off roading.

4 Likes

@Oheeeoh 100% that

Oh yeah for sure, I am a bicycle guy but same thing, I’ll buy the $30 tire if it’s one of the good ones that’s just durable as heck and heavy, but I got no problem spending $60-80-100 a tire for the good ones to go on the bikes I ride fast and hard. I’ll put $100 of tires on a $200 Craigslist bike before I do anything else if it’s not in disrepair when I get it. If you think about it, those couple square inches of rubber on the ground are working harder than anything else on your vehicle, and I do like to stay rubber side down! I’m a Continental and Schwalbe German tires guy but Michelin, Hutchinson, etc those French make good tires too.

2 Likes