Your favorite OGers

Please at least categorize your boring… I will definitely follow! Seeing as how’d I’m both trying to salts and soil. :heart: :heart

1 Like

Lmao ive also adopted this style of growing…

3 Likes

If you ever want to grow in a tent backed onto floor to ceiling windows that get full sun half the day and happens to be 3 feet from the bed I’m your man for sure.

It really depends on what you’re hoping to learn that day :+1:

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has been growing for forever

4 Likes

If you wanted to mimic a successful grower…check out @Purple-N-Hairy

Clean, methodical, very detailed and thorough. Plants always look great.

I took bits and pieces from lots of people. Some I kept. Once you get the basics down you can start to tweak things to taste, developing your own style.

My style is KISS growing. Plants seem cool with it.

6 Likes

200w

Thanks, @Eagles009!

Yup, that’s pretty much my approach, too! Keep it simple, but pay attention to what your plants are telling you.

5 Likes

Didn’t know I was following your style of grow till you pointed it out. Thanks for the guidance

1 Like

Hahaha Anything I can do to help!

outdoor @Oldtimerunderground and his trees. super bummed hes not doing them this year

there are so many i enjoy watching and following. but his outdoor stands out. those whose journals i frequent are all enjoyable and obv my favs

5 Likes

Wanna see some good pics. There’s a thread. Ummmm!

Just some really cool guy goes by BigMike55.
He uses bottle dressing.

6 Likes

@JoeCrowe 's dairy is top-notch. Very informative in the department of DWC and Hash/Concentrates.

5 Likes

I suck so count me out lol

3 Likes

Suck???
Suck what? Primo Home Grown Firey Smoke out of a bong?
You cant be talking about your growing abilities. Always outstanding.

4 Likes

Thanks for the props!

2 Likes

I hit 3oz. dried and cured from a solo cup, (it’s all in your approach) The hydro growers pull off incredible yields, coco growers while organic or not are just hydro growers who don’t have to worry about root zone temps. EVERY GROWER WHO HAS SMOKED THEIR OWN BUD has my vote. Living soil grows are pretty cool too. Nobody has ever grown an indoor plant like an outdoor plant can grow.

2 Likes

I vote for Mother Nature. Pretty sure we are all trying to mimic her.

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for the love @BigMike55 lol

5 Likes

Mother nature does not make sensimilla.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about. @Eagles009 nice words for your friend. @JoeCrowe no doubt is the hash man. I like a bunch of people. I would say @Neb @Pigeonman @Hemp . That guy is off the chain. No joking. So many here. I do like it clean. @Astrodude has some nice stuff. @TestOfOath and @DougDawson they have nice rooms.

9 Likes