Your First Seeds

First pack I got was about 5yrs ago. I went to JBC seeds (I think) and selected TGA/Subcools Hurkle. It was fire and would grow again. Still have 2 small seeds left. Also grew their version of White Widow, must not have been good cuz I don’t remember her. Next came the Jordan (JOTI) beans.

7 Likes

Nirvana Papaya, I remember thinking back then how amazing that one would smell, boy how far we have come terp wise since then.

4 Likes

I appreciate the offer, but I’ve got plenty of seeds stashed away. Just been having bad luck/ lack of a good pH pen and poor starting medium. Just got pH drops which is how I know that poor bastard Blueberry Moonrocks is sitting in 5 pH water right now. Trying to wait to see if I can afford some soil in the next week or so before I pop more. Haven’t changed the water on the one simply due to not wanting to scrub out the algae and having to do it late at night because of kids.

2 Likes

Same for me, pack of bubblicious from nirvana.

2 Likes

DJ Shorts Blueberry, Dutch Treat, NL5 x Hawaiian and Silver Haze x Golden Boy from Emery seeds in 96. Unfortunately the last one had weak germination so never got to see it.

3 Likes

bought dinafem on the dark web with BTC about a decade ago. before that was just bag seeds. one of my buddies ordered from a famous dude on here in the pre era and got some of the best smoke, but it was so sketch i couldn’t bring myself to do it when i had access to all the outdoor pressed dank i could get…yes, pressed bricks like from mexico, but dank strains with very few seeds. those seeds were dank. i spent a decade on and off growing bag seeds. some were really good. some not so great. some of the mexican stuff i grew was weird. almost grinspoon style.

3 Likes

I never bloomed any. I grew some out for a bubblicious male to pollinate a JTR female. Ripped my grow when my ole lady blew. 2008

6 Likes

My first seeds I ever purchased were Bog Sweet Cindy and Bog SSK. Got them about a year before he passed. If I had known what I had at the time, I wouldn’t of messed them up with my inexperience and saved them.

6 Likes

Me too, 2016 bought a boatload of BOG, gps, and ogs. I am still running the crosses today. Up to f4 on my favorite.

2 Likes

Pretty sure my first seeds were from ILGM. White Widow, and Blueberry.
The blueberries hermied. But the WW was really damn great.

5 Likes

First purchased seed was Nirvana Northern Lights roughly 2007 ish from Attitude. Grew only bag seed prior with a first failed or should say mom thwarted attempt in about ‘92 or ‘93.

5 Likes

ordered the same, just a bit later, not my first. i never tried them and only heard bad things about nirvana years ago.

2 Likes

My first seeds purchased were from ILGM they were blue haze I believe. I fucked up the whole 10 pack except 1 :joy: that was like July/August of 2021. The buds did turn out nice and dense but it smelled like cinnamon which I didn’t like at all. I ended up giving the jar to my niece.

3 Likes

cant believe this place is still around… grew these in my basement/yard when i was 15. line was already not what it once was by then can only imagine how far gone it is now.

1 Like

A.pack of sensi superskunk and Afghani in 95 from a friend that went to Amsterdam

1 Like

I ordered some bubblegum seeds in the late 90’s and had no idea about light cycles male female… nothing. It was a total fail lol, but fun. quit smoking till 2019 and ordered growers choice critcal purple auto and got hindu kush auto freebie… loved um. crit purple grew like a hydra or kracken thick colas flopping al over the place and i was hooked.

2 Likes

2009 I got a pack of (Nirvana) Pure Power Plant fems from The Attitude Seedbank. They arrived in a coffee cup

3 Likes

My first seeds were won on RIU Frozen Black Cherry from anesia I had only 3 and all three were amazing. At the time This was the first “30% THC” strain, i say that loosely lol still some of the best smoke i’ve ever had.

I still have the janky cd they sent the seeds in.

4 Likes

My first seeds were sent to me by someone who still is active here. Back on the old platform. They were lowryder fem autos. I believe it may have been @Heliosphear

5 Likes

My first seeds purchased were Northern Lights from Nirvana. The day they arrived, I ended up ordering a bunch more from them since I felt easier that the cannabis seeds actually arrived. Those in the 2nd order were White Widow, Papaya, BlackJack, Bubblelicious, and Aurora Indica.

5 Likes