Zamaldelica Express Run

:hugs:

Edit: In case I wasn’t blatant: “African Lion Safari”; but it’s also available at Safari Outfitters Inc (.ca) .

5 Likes

For some reason I want to say San Diego Zoo?

I’ve never even been to the zoo, maybe it’s just the stylization and seeing the signs

1 Like

I thought Mammoth P at first, but dont believe it is.

1 Like

Green elephant coffee? Lol

It is not! I had to look up Mammoth P:

1 Like

The Bronx Zoo

1 Like

The smithsonian national zoo.

Also, I don’t mind a seedling with a bit of leg. Means the first leaves won’t be sitting right on the dirt.

1 Like

Times up. The correct answer is the St. Louis Zoo!

There was no exact answer, the first person to mention any zoo was FieldEffect

Congrats! Get me your address and I’ll get these mailed out.

6 Likes

Updates:

I went ahead and transplanted to final pots a few days ago.

Two of the Zam Express in their final autopots. The water won’t be turned on for a while. The domes help diffuse light and raise humidity.

4 Assed Monkey nearing the finish line.

This Pre98 Episode 1 is very frosty.

14 Likes

LOL I thought @Pigeonman had nailed it :rofl:

Thanks!

Looking good, I like the way you crack the solo cup off in the final pot. Just do that to minimize the stress/disturbance?

2 Likes

@FieldEffect the EXACT SAME :elephant: barrel mug is available from African Lion Safari! :rofl:

Gotta love “Made in China” for making a good punchline sometimes!

Great fun and wonderful plants @Morde !

:metal:

1 Like

I saw it on the website and groaned after I had shot my shot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Check out SoilBalance.com for another one - have use Mammoth but now I use Soil Balance

Yes, that’s exactly it! Instead of pulling the soil out of the cup, I pull the cup off the soil.

2 Likes

That IS the exact same mug! I should have known this would happen. I didn’t see any kilns at the zoo.

I declare @Pigeonman the second winner!

If you’d like to send me your address, I’ll get a pack of these seeds sent out to you!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Just wanna make it known that I honestly was not fishing for the seeds buy mentioning the “same mug” situation. :v:

I just found it legit :rofl: :helicopter: that the “Made in China” effect occurred so magnificently!

This being said, you asked so I’m still PMing you my deets :pray: :blush: :hugs:

4 Likes

Understood! I didn’t take it that way at all. No worries!

3 Likes

That pic with you removing the solo did you cut the bottom off first? It looks like you just pulled apart and slid out so that’s all I can figure?:thinking:

2 Likes

I can see a small amount of growth today. Seems a good sign.

6 Likes

Yes, I had cut the bottom out of the solo cup before I filled it up with dirt. The bottomless split cup is pretty flimsy, so I put it inside another red solo cup to hold it together until it is time to transplant.

3 Likes