Zephyr grows and creates

classic “bodhi style” late flower resinous male. I’ve had lebanese landrace males with resin on the leaves, but this is the first time I’ve gotten resin coated male flowers. I would have never seen this expression if I had chopped it earlier.

The resin forms on the exterior of the male pod before the flower opens. After the flower opens, the resin on the pod continues to mature. There is also resin on the flowers themselves. I’m going to separate the resinous material and make a batch of concentrate.

Ken Estes’ Berry Larry
Bodhi’s Goji OG x (larry og x grandaddy purple)

The male is squat and ultra dense. The seeded females are way too tall with a ton of branching and OG stretch from the goji and larry. My females ended up stressed and overgrown because I had setbacks that prevented me from flowering on time. Yield and overall appearance suffered slightly, but the bud is amazingly frosty and I’ll still get a decent amount. It’s making little OG golf ball buds with a purple blush from the GDP. It was a good opportunity to use these original mother and father plants from seed for seed making.

28 Likes