Zephyr grows and creates

guava harvest

this guava b clone grew much differently outside. leafier than the indoor with lots of identical nugs all over, instead of a few giant colas with small lower buds. The buds aren’t huge but there are a ton of them, and they are quite frosty. As usual, this pheno is only lightly seeded, but the seeds look good and I will get some bud to smoke.

It smells similar to my previous batches, but way sweeter. It is very very sweet smelling, with a strong rose floral and guava floral smell. No bitterness or chemical smell when grown outdoor, unless it shows up in curing. Smells a little like overripe fruit. Notes of overripe fruit show up in almost everything I grow in this outdoor garden, it’s like the signature smell of this particular spot.

It was grown in a raised bed with mesh around it, and it vined all over the place. It’s huge, and it’s impossible to get the whole plant in one picture. It’s just a lot of big chunks of plant all over the place. Big forking branches full of bud. This should show most of it.

22 Likes