Zeppelin's Landing

Looking fun and interesting!! Beautiful plants! Glad I found your thread!!

2 Likes

Day 60 :woman_farmer:

16 Likes

Woooo That’s really Kickass!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Found some sts that had been in the fridge for over a year. No brown bottle, just an old ball jar wrapped in tin foil. Have a few plants that I was going to toss and figured let’s see if this stuff is still good. Lot of talk out there about shelf life and storage, now I will test that theory :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

I just saw pics of a successful STS reversal, using 2 year old chemical; I have faith in yours!

6 Likes

I did find the efficacy does attenuate over time. I yielded fewer and fewer seeds as my solution aged. Your mileage may vary of course! I started growing out some reg lines (chem candy, zamaldelica, spotted limes) to cross into all my other Meph, Night Owl, and Ace fems. Let us know how it goes! Also be happy to hook you up with some of the regs when they are ready. Chem Candy eta 3-4 weeks.

6 Likes

Day 65 had to chop the top off of my main girl, she looked good on the outside, but found this on the inside :frowning_face:

12 Likes

Ugh! Looks great on the outside though.

2 Likes

Botrytis makes my stomach upset when I see it on a plant. First thought is how widespread is it?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I was trimming a Super Lemon Haze yesterday and found that the chunkiest colas all had bud rot. It was a bummer to toss some of the nicest looking flowers (at least from the outside!), but I still got a nice yield since the botrytis only affected those top buds.

It was my first time growing the SLH. I kept a mom so I’ll have to figure out how to avoid that if I’m going to grow it again in the future.

4 Likes

11 Likes

i had a similar reaction as @ColeLennon did. mine was woooo wee that is a nice looking frosty plant!

2 Likes

Trimmed her up today and will start to just ph water feed :woman_farmer:

16 Likes

Cups are moving rite along :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

The two test plants got their final shot today, looks like the old stock sts is still good. I decided to hit alittle of the SOH plants also now, figure I might as well try for some seeds :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy your long week end in the USA!

13 Likes

Good lookin flower. :100:

1 Like

hope you have a great memorial day weekend yourself!

1 Like

If your SOH are anything like what I grew, that shorty is going to be the one.

3 Likes

Test of year old+ sts complete, I started to spray 18 days ago and they are loaded with sacks. Photo 1 had white hairs at first spray and photo 2 did not. Worked just fine on both plants and now in the trash as I don’t want any pollen flyin’ :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

wish have a good harvest :heart:

1 Like