Zeppelin's Landing

{8-27-22} Family photo, seedtree A & B and child. Seedtree A is at day 120 and was planning on chopping today. Which would be about 54/55 days for seeds. Light is off and now going to let them slow die. They will still get some real sun during day that comes in the window. Seedtree B is at 109 days. Little girl {at 26 days} hung in there and is even throwing a few white hairs :woman_farmer:

14 Likes

lovely I like those top shots :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

First seeds Zep? Fair warning, its kind of addicting. I can’t seem to grow anything sensi these days.

5 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you pop those Mephisto Beans, I just got a five pack of Strawbba the Hut. Have a great day!!

5 Likes

{8-30-22} Time to say good bye to this girl :slightly_frowning_face: I found a new home for her. I hope she ends up produces some nice pollen. I think she’s looking pretty good. :woman_farmer:

11 Likes

It was 18 days ago she was first sprayed with STS.

16 Likes

goodbye girl :-/

2 Likes

As the band once said, I wonder how Pink Floyd would have ended up had Syd remained in the band.

3 Likes

I hope she gives plenty of pollen mate, you’ve earned it.

2 Likes

I was 8 months old

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Cool Beanz
I love using coco/peat, organic forest mix/ perlite I use a 1/3 of each and 1TBS per gallon Dolomite Lime - Pure Dolomitic / Calcitic Garden Lime powder
I dig it :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

I’m also considering dabbling in coco on future runs, so I’ll definitely be watching you learn! What nutrients are you planning to go with?

4 Likes

What did you pop?

3 Likes

Just going with what I have :woman_farmer:

10 Likes

I use GH Maxi and CalMag+ too. I use a couple other supplements.

3 Likes

{9-6-22} Day 130 for seedtree A. She’s been sitting on the floor by window for the last ten days. I chopped the main cola off, that was the only part of plant that got sprayed. She had some mold inside, but no seeds. I wasn’t sure if there could be any seeds where the pollen sacks grew. It’s been about 64/65 days for seeds to mature. Will wait alittle longer to chop the rest :woman_farmer:

13 Likes

{9-7-22} This is the first baby from mama :arrow_up: above. The seed fell off 39 days ago, so she is 37 today :slightly_smiling_face: I probably should of transplant her, but never thought it would even spout. The rest of mama’s seeds should really be good :woman_farmer:

This one is for you CL :arrow_down:

17 Likes

she is beautiful :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

{9-8-22} Haven’t updated this one in a month. She is the last of my Forum Stomper, with the other five trashed I just let her stay in the cup. Pulled off the four lower branches. Might just give her to the same person I gave pollen maker B too to catch alittle dusting :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes