00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s – Win Prizes!

I’ve been running just autos and dont have but would love to have a northern lights

I’d like to grow some old school northern lights autos

1 Like

Nice plant

1 Like

Haven’t grown any 00 seeds before. A fast NL would be an awesome addition to the garden.

Northern Lights is a classic strain, so having an auto NL would be a epic seed to have in the back pocket!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG. You should head over to the introduce yourself thread and say hi to everyone. It’s a great way for folks to learn who you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Count me in @killabeez-seedbank

@killabeez-seedbank I have never had the opportunity to utilize 00 Seed banks genetics in my garden before and the Auto Northern Lights strain would provide me with productive Indica big buds coated in resin before my Zone 6 climate makes things cool and wet. The plants themselves are also charmers. ;D Thanks for the chance to grow these beauties!

1 Like

I’d love to grow some Northern Lights under the Northern Lights up here in the north!
Appreciate your generosity!:boom::sparkles::seedling::sparkles::boom:

1 Like

Autos are a cool addition to any growers collection and NL is a classic

Would love to have this classic strain, brings me back to when I was in high school:grinning:

I’m in ,thanks for the chance

Ill throw my hat into the ring… with one day to spare lol

1 Like

Won’t hurt giving a go. Thanks for the chance and putting this up.

It is joke? Winners will be announced on THIS blog post – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!
Maybe 2021?

I’d think a slip of the key pad brain button should read 2021 I’m thinking.

2 Likes

I checked and I still don’t see winners listed.
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

2 Likes

I sent him a message on Instagram .

2 Likes

will announce tonight -

3 Likes

Yeah, they can be slow sometimes and have no idea why. I can say you can have faith in them, they have always come through for me.