101's First Grow Diary

That is the only reason my wife watches it with me. She doesn’t care about the rest. She says he is pleasing to the eyes. She also says other things, but I will not repeat those. :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

He’s a great salesman :wink: take all the info but don’t think you need all that stuff.
Don’t get me wrong though, I have shelves of BAS supplies :crazy_face:

5 Likes

You sound like me. I use a lot of his stuff, but do find some alternatives that are closer and easier to get.

5 Likes

Are you talking about Build A Soil? I haven’t watched his videos. I get a few things from him since he’s free shipping if in Colorado.

I agree with the others about giving the plants a lights out period. It has benefits. And, saves some electricity.

Loving the earth boxes. Your plants will, too. Happy growing! peace

3 Likes

I think they like tte new humidifier.

7 Likes

I had to push down the clover it was so exuberant!

Should I be doing anything?

These are 3-4week autos.

8 Likes

3 Likes

Two months in!

Alright. So Coot’s soil + a load of earthworms + weekly feeding with organic veggie scraps + weekly organic malted barley and organic kashi blend. The plants are autos from Mephisto.

Temps 85-91, RH 40-60%. Couple of fans.

When I open the tent the glorious cannabis bouquet brings my anxiety down a big fat notch.

Am I OK just to keep doing what I’m doing? You don’t really muck with autos right? Those twin SkyStompers are much more robust than SODK and Mango Smile. Let ‘em be?

Oh and what’s up with that crazy leaf?

Cc @Old-Ron @Rogue @ReikoX @Pluckyevil @bassman5420

10 Likes

If it works, keep doing it. :+1:

They’re looking gorgeous!

Let the crazy leaf be crazy. :green_heart:

3 Likes

:joy: Hey thank you!

3 Likes

Keep on keeping on!

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: Thank you!

I had no idea how much fun this would be. I’m sure things will go wrong… but even getting to this point with the perfume caressing my face is just…. WOW.

4 Likes

Things look great. Leaf is not a big deal.

2 Likes

If its working then just keep doing what you are for the time being and keep a close eye on them showing any strange signs.

They are looking good and cruising along though :+1:

Looks like some variegation. Most likely just from some genetic mutation/expression and usually nothing to worry about.

Feels good opening the tent to see all the cover crop and plants healthy and happy. Peaceful/cheerful indeed :+1:

3 Likes

Feels good opening the tent to see all the cover crop and plants healthy and happy. Peaceful/cheerful indeed :+1:

I really is therapeutic. Healing. Life-affirming.

3 Likes

How about being sure things will go right?
How about that, huh?

1 Like

Yeah man! This is the headspace!

Gotta enjoy the ride!!

3 Likes

It is getting hard to play Tetris.

I worry that the leaves getting smashed against the tent sides will be sad leaves.

But I’m more worried about trimming.

That one leaf mesmerizes me. I love it.

It gives the plant wabit-sabi perfection.

I overdid the kashi and malted barley but at this point will just let it absorb. The worms will eat it right? :pray:🪱

10 Likes

Budding has begun.

8 Likes

Brilliant way of stacking books, no need to pack when you move, grab the crates and go. :+1: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like