101's First Grow Diary

Maybe keep an eye out for possible herm traits and make sure they don’t get too dry and try to gauge if they will have enough food to finish strong. Doing great though so may just have to sit back and watch heh.

1 Like

It’s going!!!

11 Likes

Got a scope!

You are looking at 52day old auto by Mephisto, “SkyStomper 2.0”

8 Likes

Damn those things are blasting off to the moon!

1 Like

Hey guys @Old-Ron @ReikoX @BeagleZ @CrunchBerries @Rogue @bassman5420 and anyone who can help…

Any ready to harvest if I want to avoid couch lock? This is a daytime MMJ grow. Thanks so much for your comments. These are autos by Mephisto in EarthBoxes. Coots. Malted barley. Kashi blend from build a soil. And a LOT of worms.

8 Likes

You could definitely avoid couch lock by chopping them at any time, but that being said they should still go a bit longer since all the trichomes are mostly clear from what I can see accept for a handful on a few plants.

That is just my opinion on the matter though, I would not harvest it too early. I would just keep an eye on things over the next week to see if there are any big changes and go from there possibly.

7 Likes

Thanks so much @bassman5420 - this is good advice. :pray:

3 Likes

I am not sure how long your autos are meant to go for, but I think most autos go more towards 90 days? I am not an auto guy though so don’t quote me on that lol…

1 Like

agree with the kind sir @bassman5420

2 Likes

I @bassman5420 you are right. I thought those clear trichomes were milky.

1 Like

I am not an auto grower. I would go another week to 10 days myself. However, not sure how much faster autos are. @ReikoX grows more of them than most people I know. He may have a better idea.

Things look really nice. Great job on the grow. Waiting to harvest can be a a pain in the ass this close.

3 Likes

Thanks @Old-Ron it’s has been an amazing — truly thrilling — ride so far. I’m looking forward to planning out my next grow in September. I have learned so much!!! Especially from you and this fantastic community. Thank you! :seedling:

4 Likes

I would wait another week if it were me. Most of those heads are immature (clear) and not ripe (cloudy) yet.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Getting close?

10 Likes

Great thread just got all caught up. Welcome to OG better late then never. Plants are looking great I’d say almost done. It’s a constant battle between me n my man I like to harvest at all cloudy with just 10% amber he prefers couch lock.

Happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

Looks like another week, probably 2 (to me)…
My preference is %clear = %amber and the balance cloudy, but that’s just me…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

This is an impressive grow, broadly speaking.
For a first grow, it is a knockout! Way to go! :+1:

I would be in the wait a few days, maybe a week camp as well. But, it is not uncommon for people to harvest a portion of a plant, then harvest the rest at a later date so you can experience different levels of ripeness.

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

I just checked Mango Smile (Auto, Mephisto)… ready?

cc: @potpotpot @CrunchBerries @purpleFX @ReikoX @bassman5420 @Old-Ron @Gpaw @Budafly :pray::pray::pray::pray::green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

So, full disclosure, I don’t normally harvest by trics. I harvest by the lack of new, white pistils and general look of ripeness. I was basing my “wait a few days to a week” on the pics from the post above your first post today, meaning pics of your plants 4 days ago.

Seeing pics of the plant that you posted right there, today, the Mango Smile, I would harvest it now, ideally after the next dark period.
I tend to harvest “early”, as I am too am normally growing daytimey weed. :+1:

4 Likes