1st grow, Black domina

Doesn’t that leave you deficient on Potassium?

Cheers
G

Stunning. My best ever smoked was Carolina homegrown, it tasted like church lady perfume and warped reality. It’s hard to find a seed description with perfume in it anymore.

1 Like

@Gpaw DAP is phosphorus free, so yes I think that would be an issue long term.

I’m sure some of the organic growers here would have viable solutions, that could help him out though.

As far as using CFLs is concerned, they will work well for veg. You will need an array of them to grow this many plants to any size.

Last time I flowered using these I had around 200 to 300 watts for cfls in a 3x2 space - worked okay.

I know a few people on here use them currently, they might have some ideas if this is the route you are considering long term.

2 Likes

I got some dried banana peels pal, they will increase potassium levels within the soil

1 Like

Hi @Afghoxotics … Permission to add > 1 will try to go short >

Ctrl C and V from Wikileaf…

Black Domina, the child of Sensi Seeds, is 95% Indica. While not an entirely stable strain, it has genetics that include four powerful Indicas: a landrace Afghanistan, Canadian Ortega, Northern Lights, and Hash Plant. While Black Domina can be grown outdoors, it is highly recommended to grow it indoors in a hydroponic setup. Recommended for experienced growers, this strain finishes in 53 to 63 days. It reportedly produces a high yield that is covered in resin 90% of the time, despite being a multi-cross strain.

I was very luck to have the chance ( 3 clones giveaway ) … you will see in the future …
Growerism is like a love journey … so many affairs … lost and broken hearts stuff lol

BD in 2 > Courtesy Google Photos

9 Likes

Being very indica dominant is it ok to top and LST ?

1 Like

I topped and trained the GG4 x Black Domina I grew. I wasn’t in any particular hurry with them.

10 Likes

Had this Black Domina…got hit with a few days of 15 degree weather…messed me up good…769a3931c4f2b15107d9c84426570467e3a5b41d_2_396x500

13 Likes

Ok thanks, I just remember reading dont top pure indicas and autos.

1 Like

Is that 15f? Thats Cold!

1 Like

Auto you would not top…BD is best suited for a sea of green…id rather top her and scrog her…

1 Like

Great thanks for that, Its just that I’ve got three Big Bud I topped and trained and one of them hated it for a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Good luck with the BD grow!

Oh man, I miss the Black Domina. I think about her often. Can’t wait to see what you find!

1 Like

Hey there people, black dominas are planted, due to the weather favourable for growing outdoors for next 2-3 months, i have decided to try the afghan black beans, another regional landrace strain naik maruf black, and afghan red.

This is afghan naik maruf black after 20 hours in germination, have planted 4/6 beans.

These are afghan red beans after 20 hours in germination.

9 Likes

I’m actually sexing my DK13 right now, my Black Domina cross…

Black Domina x Airbournes G13 x Hawaiian Purple Kush…all 3 of these are killer strains on their own…btw, Airbournes G13 & Hawaiian Purple Kush are clone only strains…

Here’s a short smoke report on my DK13…

dk-13-great smell , lovely taste and stinks so good. by far my favorite out the bunch. kushy,hashy goodness. better off smoking this when you have nothing to do. did i mention the smell… this is a real gem ,keeper for sure.

5 Likes

Hi there people, sorry for letting you know that all those black domina’s i germinated were killed by me.
I planted them in nutrient rich soil that burned their roots and nothing grown, i am still trying to give life to those beans as they are in the paper towel now for rescue.
I germinated some more seeds to grow them in normal soil, this is a photo of agha maruf purple which is sprouting in 2 days after germination, this time ima take care of when to give nutrients to the saplings.
Ive never grown any cannabis or even any plant before, but im learning quickly

5 Likes

I’m supposed to have a clone of BD coming…

1 Like

That’s a bummer about the BD.

1 Like

@Afghoxotics sorry to hear they burnt.

Hope the next round goes better!