1st grow since Nam! Auto Flower Tangerine Dream and Carmelicious

Yea, I think it’s a little early. I’m just too excited haha. Maybe wait till 5 leaf sets at least. They’ll be 2weeks in a couple days. Harvest is supposed to be 8-10weeks.

4 Likes

My Tangerine Dream is from MSNL Seeds.

3 Likes

You may find 8-10 weeks of flowering after say… up to 4 weeks of veg. Some autos will start to flower real quick… Dont cut yourself short in the end by setting a finish date… this would simply be a time reference and an ever moving target. Get yourself a good magnifier and watch your tricomb development, then you choose the finish date.

3 Likes

This is good advice too. A ton of seedbanks are guilty of exaggerating the speed of autos. Some leave out the veg stage completely, others just quote the fastest time one of their best testers growing in hydro managed, some do both!

Good thing is it’ll show when it shows and just feed for veg before it’s obvious and switch to feeding for bloom when it’s there, leave the light alone the whole damn time.

3 Likes

Looking good dude :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:. I am really interested to see how your autos do…I have some GSC auto seeds I’ve been setting on. Wont be long and your house will be filled with that wonderful aroma of a pound of fresh bud every time the tent flap is opened…lololol

1 Like

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Was your Tangerine Dream auto?

2 Likes

Yeah sorry I thought I had responded when you answered me but it looks like I didn’t. I don’t have any experience with MSNL but I believe I’ve heard good things. Mine was an auto but I broke a bunch of the “rules” of auto growing kind of just to see and it turned out pretty good. Good enough that this pic of it is my most posted image on here lol

Here I never posted this one, gives scale

9 Likes

Gonna be bushing them out. Pinned down the fan leaves today to get the nodes some more light!

5 Likes

Thank you. Gonna bush them out just like in this technique. Think it’s called the manifold technique?

Any vets that need beans look me up. Got plenty to share.

4 Likes

Showing some hairs! 16days into the grow. Female, or too early to tell? They are feminized but you never know.

8 Likes

Looks female to me. Congrats!

3 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless: lol looking good homie

Pistol poppin
Momma!!!

16days, pretty quick!

1 Like

She’s lookin good friend !

1 Like

Three weeks today. I’ll be top dressing with some Coast of Maine plant food next week. They do seem a little nitrogen deficient with the slight yellow green color. Should I go ahead and just top dress this week? What y’all think?

4 Likes

I would. Nice training

1 Like

Yea, I probably will today then. Thanks! Soon I’ll be tying the top down so the bottom colas can catch up. Being that they’re autos I didn’t want to do any topping.

1 Like

3 weeks… If you were to top, do it NOW. They look to have good veg growth. Have fun and experiment. I would do one(the big one) of them, just me tho. You do you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like