2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

Chipmunks have moved to the neighbors yard after we got Zeus. He darts out the door and comes right back with one in his mouth. A true inspiration. Here he is on patrol last night.

I love how the leaves droop at bed time. Like it was so exhausting holding them up all day.

Lovely sunset last night. It’s hard to enjoy the summer when you are right in the middle of it with the heat, but it’s so easy to miss it when it’s gone.

Here’s a morning shot after they woke up and just got watered.

17 Likes

I ran a 5 pack during the winter and got 2 females. One was straight artificial blueberry syrup type and the other was lemon/citrus/pine This one is the citrus one. Both were very nice.

2 Likes

12 Likes

19 Likes

I caught this one in my grow room, and gave him hell. Haven’t seen him back in there since.

5 Likes

IN your grow room! Oh hell no, that’s bad news.
I love all critters. Mice, chipmunks, squirrels… all cute, as long as they are OUTSIDE in nature. As soon as they come indoors, they are public enemy number one and gotta go by any means. They just cause soooo much damage! :rage:

5 Likes

I was PISSED. and caught him in there. digging up dirt, even AFTER I threw a brick ontop of the 5 gal grow bag. This was like… literally a week after I cleaned out the whole floor/mat/plastic. all of it was CLEAN. he caught a damn good yellin’ at. would’ve made a 5 yr old cry. Yeah. it’s my basement, and the other side of the wall is the garden. Last year a water main pipe broke outside, and flooded most of the basement. water ran out the back door. what a mess that was. Then. I clean, and THIS lil’ f’er. smh.

Yeah. wasn’t as bad as my webcam picking up faces in my grow room. turned that feature OFF. no thx.

7 Likes

You are making Zeus hungry.

8 Likes

too much plants.
I cut the JTR down from 2’ to 1’. now look at them. I’ll cut them and the two Blues Deluxe down to the bottom 4-6 branches each mid-late Sept. That will be rough trimmed for hash. The remaining will be buddage, if I’m so lucky.
Five nice autos should finish mid-end or august.
JTR and Blues Deluxe, these should all be female.

14 Likes

zues, meet peanit

7 Likes

Wow! Looks like Zeus’ grandpappy! So much fluffy!
My wife wants to know what kind of cat peanit is. We suspect ours is a Norwegian Forest cat because he’s a lot smaller than a Maine coon. His mommy was all black we know

5 Likes

American longhair house cat. Part Norwegian Forest cat I’d bet. She has a sister with her that is a tabby and looks nothing like her. But they are both polydactyl, big feet.

7 Likes

Grandpa’s Stash R2.

9 Likes

The “M” on the forehead gives it away

3 Likes

Outdoor garden update. Lots of Pineapple Express crosses.

15 Likes

2nd post. forgot to label stuff.

1st row
Strawberry Haze x Banana OG x Melonade x PE. 2 sunflowers.
2nd row
Ethos Apex x PE, GMO x Purple Sweets x PE, Jr Mint BBC MAC1 x PE
3rd row
5 seedlings. 2 sour orange (supernatural) 2 cherry pie, 1 cherry ak. 2 Cape Goat (jr mint mac1 lemoncello x pe), Jr Mint BBC MAC1 x PE
4th row
GMO x Purple Sweets x PE, Sour Diesel x PE, and Jr Mint BBC MAC1 x PE

2 Likes

Update from this weekend. Gave everything some Dr earth veg dry nutes.

17 Likes

Nice Yard @JustANobody

4 Likes

A tall Green Mountain Grape just beginning to flower

And a fat Stonerberry Bread
(Stonerberry Bread is Blackberry Bread from Freak Genetics X Stonerberry from 3Thirteen Seeds )

17 Likes

And the Net is already Full.
Happy Blooming @Doober !!

4 Likes