2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

Happy Blooming @Doober !!

Thanks @MissinBissin ! Same to you :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m laughing with you cuz they’re the best when bulging through a mesh like that !

3 Likes

Looking beautiful my man!

Same here, I’ve been mixing in some 3-9-4 too. Looking lush! I haven’t forgotten about seeding the mob with the freezeland. I need to find a new male, accidentally sold all my freezeland pollen. I swear I’ll get it done lol

Cucumbers had some pm, sprayed them down with a double dose of arbor

Tomatoes are getting huge. We made fried green tomatoes in the air frier the other day, new house favorite!

13 Likes

That really sucks, you must be buddies with TST. Lol

Who is tst?

A guy who took in clones and seeds to do some shared work with and then didn’t do it and took the clones without doing what he said he would.

1 Like

Ouch. I wouldn’t do that. That’s some kami shit right there. I got your envelope made up already for the freezeland ibl I just Chopped. Sending you some beans. I just tossed some into cups to find a new male too. It was very unintentional

I’m good, just keep em, I’m not interested any longer.

Ok. You don’t want the cross either then? I’m not out to take shit and run

Nope, I’m all good. Too much of this shit going on. This is why I’m not sharing clones here anymore amongst other things.

That’s your perogative man. I’ll still be sending them with the cross I promised. Throw them out, give them away, have a nice day.

And I still appreciate you for sharing your genetics

Please do not save my address, I do not save others unless asked to.

It was written on the envelope that is being mailed to you when we first spoke. I didn’t save anything, i dont have it written anywhere else, i burn all the envelopes i get. Maybe you’re having a bad day. I hope tomorrow is a better one.

Nah I’m just sick of this shit where people don’t do the things they say they will do. It’s laughable.

Put me right up on the wall of shame then. You gave me 3 cuts. 2 are outside, 1 i just put into bloom Sunday. That’s plenty of time to find a male from the freezeland ibl I just popped. I’m not even off scedule, so idk what the problem is.

2 Likes

Excellent job Your garden is beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m out there now dreaming up how I’m going to cover them. Swing by my doodle thread, I’ll send you one!

2 Likes

There’s some beautiful gardens being grown, in our area!
Thought I would join in on the fun.
BOO X Uncle John’s Skunk @Redbuds420

Mint Chocolate Trip x Blackberry Skittlez one of my chucks.

(Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel) x Blackberry skittlez
Another one of my chucks.

Blueberry Hashplant seeds compliments of @Doober

Northern lights x Romulan @willie

Stardawg x Pure Michigan f4 @HBZ

Fat Purple x Baked Strawberry Ghash @Kanzeon

BanaPinAp Black
My chuck of (Pineapple Muffin x (Brisco’s) Banana Slickers)
X ( Freak Genetics) Blackberry Skittlez

13 Likes

Nice genetics fer shur!

2 Likes

All your plants are :fire: and looking great @Trial-N-Error :facepunch:

4 Likes