2024 Veterans giveaway Signup. Thank You For Your Service

Received my package today :partying_face: Thank you @Bobgrows & @DougDawson for taking your time to organize and make this happen.

And of course all of those who donated seeds and supplies! If I got some of your seeds…
findyou

14 Likes

Love that Cobra Gold shirt!
We werent offer anything like that, but would have been very cool.

4 Likes

Nice to see these starting to land! :v:

9 Likes

Thanks !! got a package to day - any packs of seeds including BOG sour blue tooth //Skunk#1 and the list goes on. have enough seeds from this package to last for many years. Thanks to all that donated their genetics !!! Peace (believe now I have 4 of BOG’s genetics

9 Likes

Got mine today, thank you all so much!

5 Likes

Damn.

This is just too awesome! Thanks everyone so much!

Really makes me rethink my next grow…

I had pretty much decided to do LSD in my upcoming grow, but now I’ll have to see…

16 Likes

Another package safely received, many thanks everyone!!!
Veterans-2024

19 Likes

Want to really thank all of you at OG for the awesome gift with the added bonus of homework, lol.
Now I have to research all these seeds! :rofl: :joy:

Seriously, thanks again :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

I see you got two of the Black Forest Diesel. That’s a cross I made where the mother is Grand Traverse Tart Cherry (breeder’s cut). The Chocolate Diesel pollen is F3 and came from AzSeaindooin420 when he did his seed run.

Grand Traverse Tart Cherry = ECSD x Keed’s Cherry Kush. It was bred by @fourwiseeyes of Kinetic Genetics.

And Keed’s Cherry Kush further breaks down to: Cherry AK47 x Alien Kush

Some pictures of the GTTC mother:

IMG_2363

(The second one is not my picture nor my grow of her)

17 Likes

Package arrived safely. When I got the USPS alert that a package was coming, I had no idea what it was or who it was coming from. Thank you to all the donors and folks who arrange this giveaway.

14 Likes

Thank you very much @Bobgrows and @DougDawson and everyone that donated! I truly appreciate it!!

15 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows @DougDawson and all other OGs who donated, helped put this together, or just simply acknowledge the Vets. It really means a lot. I am very appreciative n grateful to be part of such a caring and positive family.
Thank you all! :heart:

15 Likes

Thank you to everyone involved, everything arrived safely.

8 Likes

Wow, this is so cool to see. I don’t feel veterans get near enough love from all those who they help but know there are many that truly appreciate you all and the sacrifices you have made. Not only your sacrifices but that of your friends and families who have to deal with your absence. Even more so to the families who’s absence from their loved one ends up permanent. We see you all and are very grateful. :v:

17 Likes

Package recieved!
Thank you all very much…….

14 Likes

Eagle landed, thanks to all involved!!! Salute

10 Likes

Mine came came yesterday! Thank you @Bobgrows for the rolling tray. I love it! Every one who donated Thank you as well! Means a lot these days.

16 Likes

Veterans package has arrived.
Thank you @Bobgrows, @DougDawson for taking their time to put this giveaway on.
Thank you to all those who donated for us Veterans.
And Thank You for all those who made the sacrifice and served!!!

16 Likes

That sounds so great! @middleman Im such an idiot with weed, all those crosses & names are like greek to me, but Im sure its awesome! :100:
What are the characteristics of the Black Forest Diesel? Sativa/Indica? Typical flower time?

Wonder if it would be a good candidate for my shorty 2x2.5 Grow, or if it gets tall even after topping?Maybe put in my taller 2x4 with another similar type plant.

Im starting a new shorty tent Octopot grow and I could switch up my plans…

5 Likes

My packaged landed today! Thanks so much @Bobgrows and @DougDawson along with everyone that was kind enough to donate to this event. You guys and gals are awesome.

17 Likes