2024 Veterans giveaway Signup. Thank You For Your Service

Wow, this is so cool to see. I don’t feel veterans get near enough love from all those who they help but know there are many that truly appreciate you all and the sacrifices you have made. Not only your sacrifices but that of your friends and families who have to deal with your absence. Even more so to the families who’s absence from their loved one ends up permanent. We see you all and are very grateful. :v:

17 Likes

Package recieved!
Thank you all very much…….

14 Likes

Eagle landed, thanks to all involved!!! Salute

10 Likes

Mine came came yesterday! Thank you @Bobgrows for the rolling tray. I love it! Every one who donated Thank you as well! Means a lot these days.

16 Likes

Veterans package has arrived.
Thank you @Bobgrows, @DougDawson for taking their time to put this giveaway on.
Thank you to all those who donated for us Veterans.
And Thank You for all those who made the sacrifice and served!!!

16 Likes

That sounds so great! @middleman Im such an idiot with weed, all those crosses & names are like greek to me, but Im sure its awesome! :100:
What are the characteristics of the Black Forest Diesel? Sativa/Indica? Typical flower time?

Wonder if it would be a good candidate for my shorty 2x2.5 Grow, or if it gets tall even after topping?Maybe put in my taller 2x4 with another similar type plant.

Im starting a new shorty tent Octopot grow and I could switch up my plans…

5 Likes

My packaged landed today! Thanks so much @Bobgrows and @DougDawson along with everyone that was kind enough to donate to this event. You guys and gals are awesome.

17 Likes

Well, I just finished those seeds at the end of last year, so they are untested, but it should lean sativa and will probably stretch a good bit. Flower time will probably be 70+ days, maybe up to 80.

I’d go with the taller 2x4

6 Likes

received my package.
thanks to all who contributed and all who were responsible for putting it together and sending along.
truly appreciate you.
@Bobgrows
@DougDawson
@misterbee
@shag
(sorry if i missed you as i know there were more - not everything was labeled by contributors)

hoping by next year’s giveaway, i will have something to contribute to the cause.

thanks again.

Edit:
Photos. (New phone. Son hooked me up)

21 Likes

My mail finally got delivered after a few months of crap. Anyways, I got a package full of beans. All different types and flavors. OMG thank you from this old vet. This will really help me a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

16 Likes

Could anyone guess what CBB is? No other marking on there.

4 Likes

Coastal, blueberry?

6 Likes

Awesome, I think I just had an orgasm. Coastal blueberry ya say. Sounds like deliciousnessness! Thank you very much Golfnut.

5 Likes

Yes, Coastal Blueberry from @SHSC-1 :v:

6 Likes

Thank you Doug. Autos and regs and fems oh my…lol
Love it all. Thanks for what you do. Gonna be a blast growing these nice beans. I love regular beans and there’s a lot here. Definitely going to be a busy early fall garden this year.

8 Likes

Package received. Thanks to all involved!

11 Likes

Thanks for all the beans and being able to share with the community; planning my fall garden already.
A Vet friend of mine will be dropping the autoflower - so many thanks !
He finally got some decent HLG LEDs and will be making his virgin tour next.

17 Likes

An amazing package arrived today, thank you so much to all involved!

9 Likes

Seeds arrived today!! Thank you very much for all of this, a great way to get introduced to the OG community. Thank you @DougDawson and @Bobgrows and anybody else behind this giveaway!

20 Likes

@DougDawson @Bobgrows
Another has landed….ive got a lot of work to do now lol!
Thank you OG, absolutely amazing bunch.

16 Likes