2024 Veterans giveaway Signup. Thank You For Your Service

Package received. Thanks to all involved!

11 Likes

Thanks for all the beans and being able to share with the community; planning my fall garden already.
A Vet friend of mine will be dropping the autoflower - so many thanks !
He finally got some decent HLG LEDs and will be making his virgin tour next.

17 Likes

An amazing package arrived today, thank you so much to all involved!

9 Likes

Seeds arrived today!! Thank you very much for all of this, a great way to get introduced to the OG community. Thank you @DougDawson and @Bobgrows and anybody else behind this giveaway!

20 Likes

@DougDawson @Bobgrows
Another has landed….ive got a lot of work to do now lol!
Thank you OG, absolutely amazing bunch.

16 Likes

Amazing to see more landing. I love the OG VETS puck. That’s got to be more of @Bobgrows handy work. Her and her husband do some amazing work. Find her thread in this link for all your 3d printing needs.

10 Likes

Yes. We did green last year. Went red this year.

Thank you for the tag. :v:

9 Likes

A big thank you to all of the great OG’s who shared their hard work with our Vets. Also wish to acknowledge the amount of time and energy that @Bobgrows and @DougDawson putting this together .

There sure is some Fire in this package. Thank you again to all of Overgrow community

15 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you so very much for spearheading this incredible display of consideration, care, respect and love for our Veterans. I am overwhelmed right now with emotions that I did not even know I possess any longer and I know I am not alone.

The team you have working on this project speaks volumes about the character and selflessness of these individuals.

To all of you I say, “Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have touched this old veteran in a way I have not felt in a very very long time”.

@TestOfOath @G-paS @Bobgrows @FirstCavApache64 , @4ftfarmer , @OhNo555 , @Rhai88 , @Kasper0909 , @420noob , @freed111 , @blowdout2269 , @seeds2weeds , @misterbee , @GCBudz , @JustANobody , @LoveDaAutos , @Budderton , @olschool , @santero , @Wizdom , @CapnCannabis , @Trae1170 , @MaryJane13, @BRMTreefarmer and @shag

You folks are the GREATEST!

Yes, it arrived today:

31 Likes

You are most welcome!
Happy to help a vet any day of the week. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just FYI here…
The MB stands for MotorBreath.
They say shag on the other side.
More info and pics here.

8 Likes

Glad you got em!
:smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Gumbert on that nice ass care package :package: and thanks for the kind acknowledgement to all . :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You are most welcome @patsnumone , I spy some Blue Kush, very nice. But then again, I am biased, lol. It all looks amazing.

You are very welcome @Gumbert . Thanks so much for the very kind words. I am glad you are enjoying this small token of our appreciation. I spy Blue Moon Rocks, lol. Some great seeds in that package for sure.

6 Likes

Woah who won what!?

@DougDawson who do I owe what? I never got a tag for prize winners??

5 Likes

Whooops!!!
Ummm…
I don’t remember doing that giveaway.
@DougDawson ??

4 Likes

Anyone have Bam99H from last year’s giveaway they wanna trade?

2 Likes

Yikes, I am embarrassed to say that I missed that my friend. One second and I will draw the 2 winners for 1 Overgrow T-Shirt - 1 Overgrow Holo Slap - 25 pack Blueberry Diesel F2.

6 Likes

Ok, so the first winner for 1 Overgrow T-Shirt - 1 Overgrow Holo Slap - 25 pack Blueberry Diesel F2 is #17, @herojuana.tom . Congratulations.

14 Likes

The second winner for 1 Overgrow T-Shirt - 1 Overgrow Holo Slap - 25 pack Blueberry Diesel F2 is #14, @FirstCavApache64 . Do they need to pick a size @Rhai88 ?

13 Likes

@herojuana.tom and @FirstCavApache64 please reach out to me and I will get you guys sorted! :wink:

11 Likes