2024 Veterans giveaway Signup. Thank You For Your Service

Thank you @DougDawson, @Bobgrows, @G-paS for the efforts coordinating, and distributing seeds for Vets!!!
THANK YOU to ALL the donors that make this possible, and, THANK YOU to all my Brothers and Sisters In Arms who made the sacrifice and served.
All gave some, Some gave all.
This giveaway is a testament to how great OG really is, The Greatest Forum on The Internet!!!
Some Vets got home, but never really came home. We are losing on average 22 Veterans a Day, and it has to stop.
This is a GREAT gesture from the OG community, and know that it helps me help fellow Veterans who can’t grow their own.
I supply 3 Vets on an on going basis, and this helps me keep them in meds, and variety.

19 Likes

man, i much appreciate the invite and you’re welcome. i will respectfully decline this year however. not that i don’t appreciate it, just that i have plenty of seeds thanx to the generosity of everyone last year. i ended up with 22 strains, traded for things that the wife and i wanted, bought a couple, and got inspired to get a hemp license and grow legally.

17 Likes

Thank you!!
And, Welcome Home!

11 Likes

Thanks to @DougDawson for such an awesome job in organizing this…ty to all brothers and sisters past and present…God Bless America

6 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you and ALL of the donors and sponsors for doing this, it really means so much to me. When we returned from Vietnam there were no ticker tape parades. So Thank you very much!

Also to all the Nam veterans here, “Welcome Home”.

8 Likes

Thanks for the support @misterbee , I will add those to the list.

Thanks for the support brother, I will add those to the list and yes, you can send them straight to @Bobgrows.

14 Likes

I’ll jump in at #30 ty @DougDawson

6 Likes

If you have not already they will go to @Bobgrows bud. Thanks for your support.

8 Likes

That’s an admirable spirit!! I, too, am gonna sit this one out, have too many seeds to be included. More for the other Vets to share, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

You are all quite welcome, it’s you all that deserve the thanks. Really OG of you @sfzombie13 , @JohnnyPotseed and @misterbee. Your attitude of “I got plenty so I won’t sign up. That way others will get more” is both honorable and admirable. :v:

15 Likes

I will Second this to the Crapplebees i will not even be tempted by thier little delicious baby back ribs.Enjoy the beans Folkz

8 Likes

Super awesome what you’re doing @DougDawson.

Thank you all for your service!

5 Likes

This reminds me…
The statistics are gloom.

For anyone out there who might need to hear it!
Please, if you need to talk to someone other than us here at OG…
Dial 988.
People love you.

15 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson! and everyone else for supporting!

8 Likes

First off…I would like to thank all the veterans for their sacrifice and service! :pray:
It is an honor to just do my small part.
I would like to thank @DougDawson for putting this together to recognize our vets
here on OG!
Also a big thank you to all the donors. This wouldn’t be without you! :green_heart:

Yes, if anyone else is donating please send to me. If you need my information please DM.

:v:

21 Likes

It’s been very difficult to find a sense of belonging since having left the Armed Forces. I’m very happy to have found OverGrow, as it’s given me something new to identify with and bond with others on.

It appears I’m becoming more emotional as I age, but damn… this community really warms my heart. I typically am shy for things like this, and rarely mention that I’m a vet, but there’s some straight fire genetics that I can’t wait to explore!

I am greateful to everyone involved, and am humbled to be listed among such giants.

Semper Fidelis,
For Family and Country.

21 Likes

Thanks again for the work y’all do to coordinate and distribute these donations to the men and women who we hold so close to our hearts. Thank You to all who served, continue to serve and will serve in the future.

I also will bow out as a recipient, iv been blessed with a few solid friendships where i’m welcome to anything they have… and vice versa. I will continue to donate each year, hopefully for years to come.

If anyone would like to help i cant think of a better organization to donate to than Tunnels to Towers, i have a monthly donation setup and it’s an easy and quick process to do so. .95 cents from every dollar goes directly to the intended and not the CEO’s. They actually are building neighborhoods.

Thank You all for your selfless service

19 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson, will get them moving in a few days. :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

This is truly one of the best communities I’ve been apart of. Thank you to all that have served and those giving back with this giveaway.

10 Likes

Thanks for putting this together! Is there a way to donate money for stamps @DougDawson ? Also, any vets in need of medicine or getting started please reach out. Hooyah.

7 Likes