2ND Auto Grow 3 Sourgirls 3 White widows

Good job my friend, bring your lights a little closer to tighten up the flowers, but could be genetics…but with autos its kind of hit and miss…but if you want good strong and higher yield plant in autos…try seedsman northern lights

2 Likes

Hey thanks bro!

How do i post my grow…

2 Likes

Hows this look?

6 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Check out this thread @Techworm
(New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks ✨)

4 Likes

Wish me luck! Pressing a ounce in a half of Wedding Cake for some Rosin carts!

1 Like

@Techworm @Floyd @Mr.Sparkle Little update, the little one didnt make it. Though about a burial TBA, shes laying next to a healthy one i think (Right side)… Others look okay to me not 100% sure =)

5 Likes

I just grew 2
White widow autos,was expecting a bigger yield but the smoke was ok,I would grow it again

3 Likes

I started with 2 last grow and lost one. I got a half ounce =( Very first grow and they are curing still. IDC i am proud i grew it lol.

It was my first time growing it as well,it’s worth the grow

7 Likes

Well im about to water these 5 girls. Quick question, this early how much water would you pour in and around each. 1 gal for all five evenly? Its been about 3 days and my moister little thingie mabobber meter says its getting 1 notch until dessert.

Thanks =)
@Eagles009 @Techworm @Floyd i always feel bad bugging and tagging peeps.

3 Likes

I dont know what moisture meter you have, but in less you spend some real money on one they are generally crap. Seedlings wont drink much water at all. You can tell if you need to add water by lifting the pot. As it gets dryer it gets lighter. If you do add water, water around the outside to get the plants roots to search for it. And do not over do it.
Looking at your pics your babies look fine. :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s a link you might want to read

What is the “lift the pot” method?

1 Like

Thank you !!

1 Like

Not much…maybe…maybe not that much. I just eyeball it when they little…because they don’t have a root system of any size at this point. So just around them …moist

1 Like

Hey dudes and dudetts hope all is well!

I am about to change the light from 24 hr on my Autos to 18/6 or should i do 16/8. Not sure which one to do if even to early at all ? Thanks in advanced.

@Techworm @Floyd @Eagles009

1 Like

I am an 18/6 for autos guy, even 20/4.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Il leave it at 18/6, starting tomorrow. My cheap tent is having little pin holes in it i see lol. Im going to try to do light out with the same time i have lights out as i cant shut my closet door due to heat. PS im going to start tagging you if you dont mind. Love the help and suggestions you give .

2 Likes

I’ve always thought the plants will sleep for at least four hours regardless of the light being on. So 24 hours on is just wasting 4 hours of electricity. Maybe its different for autos. I’ve never grown autos.

2 Likes