2x2 organic LED

Kurple fantasy

11 Likes

Day 5 flower. These two were about the same size going in. (Mob x cocoon) x chocolate rain

Tall MCCR

Shorter MCCR

8 Likes

The CR influence will really make them stretch in flower.The OGer x CR of mine stretched taller than my MauwiWowi in flower…plants are looking nice buddy.happy flowering for yummy tasty big nugs.

2 Likes

Thank you @SmknCanuck . I’m happy :blush: as long as their happy. I hope they stretch as much as they can kuz they were pretty small going in flower. I also hope their both females lol.

1 Like

Wow just saw on the news 20minutes east of me 18 illegal greenhouses just got busted 50mil in bud siezed

My OG x CR more than doubled in size in flower

2 Likes

Holy moly! :scream: thats horrible news! Man id cry lol. If you can’t do the time don’t do the crime. Its crazy the things that go on in people’s backyards. @SmknCanuck

I live in a legal state on a reservation so its still federally illegal. We can’t have a small bowl or a pipe hell we can’t even have a beer in our own house. I hate the rez!

1 Like

I hear you there i.loved on the Taos rez in new mexico got caught drinkin.one night in a small canyon tribal po po said to me. Wtf are you doing outbhere crazy white boy i just said. Umm what fo you think im doing as they were pouring out or refreshments …

1 Like

Glad you got off easy bro. 3-4 years ago I got arrested for drinking and they hit me with 1 year probation. For fucking drinking! I was around 26 years old at the time like wtf lol. If they catch you a 2nd time out this way they give you 9 months! @potdaddy4x4

1 Like

Yeah me too i was living there and. Working on the ranch it was quite an experience

1 Like

Dang I’m pretty sure the tall MCCR is a dude lol im gna give him a day or two just to be sure and to keep that soil active. hopefully my little one is a female🙋‍♀️. @Islayhearts

Tall MCCR

Small MCCR

6 Likes

I’m with you about waiting… been fooled before. And a couple extra days this early on doesn’t matter.

Fingers crossed for you. I just got 1 female from 9 plants haha. Different strains but those are the numbers sometimes.

2 Likes

Yes its only 6 days in and already showing something that’s the quickest I’ve ever seen. Im not worried I just get to pop more seeds lol. Im thinking some more chocolate rains kuz I really want to try it.

Dang it 1 out of 9. Yikes! lol but yea I feel you man. @Islayhearts

1 Like

The flip side is good sometimes, just more chocolate rain hunting. She’s yet to let me down so pop more haha.

And if it showed that quick, most likely male I would have to guess. The males like to take off fast to get tall. At least in my experience.

1 Like

I’ve seen the same with male plants. @Islayhearts

Yea dude ill have some more chocolate rains in the water some time today.

Oh yea and I threw a grapefruit d lite (grapefruit x chocolope) from cannaventure in the water a couple days ago just for a for sure female. Shes in a paper towel now.

1 Like

Gotta love fem seeds @stONER775. That’s my next adventure. Figuring out that shit. I hear it’s not hard but way way less pollen than from a straight male.

This winter hoping to get on it!

2 Likes

I love them haven’t had too many bad experiences with females. The old family purple I grew earlier this year threw some balls early in flower and I just cut them off and she was fine. No nanners no balls. The worst was that stupid cookies and cream x dosidos lol from in-house which was a full on herm.

I cant wait to see what you do. That will be a fun project.

Dang bro from our little conversations I realize I need more fem seeds and OGs lol. The OG crosses i have…
Throwback kush exotic genetics
Sinvalley OG sin city seeds
Flo OG bagseed
Blue magoo x Scott’s OG
Night rider greenpoint seeds
If you would like to run one of those just let me know and I can send you a pack. I can only send 6 seeds of the sin valley though kuz I want to run it to lol. Everything else is a 10 pack. @Islayhearts

1 Like

Ohh that’s very gracious of you to offer. I would say the blue magoo x Scott’s og should be great stuff. The flo I’ve never tried but hear excellent things about. Right now I feel bad taking seeds from you but putting you in the book for future haha.

That’s bummer to hear about the in-house stuff. I knew a few guys that liked a lot of their reg genetics.

Isn’t cookies made from a herm plant initially?? Maybe that’s why those turned on you??

1 Like

Lol don’t feel bad. But anytime man just let me know and ill send some i have plenty of seeds I don’t think ill ever stop buying any :smirk:. @Islayhearts

The blue magoo x scotts og sound like some heat. I think they are from a member here @vernal. I got these as freebies from headie gardens(seed Bank) and they say vernal so im just assuming lol.

Flo is one of my favorites the smell and taste are just dam! The flo OG i got the seeds from had more of a flo smell than OG i don’t even remember if it had an OG smell. Only thing that sucks about flo is shes not to strong but I can smell n taste her all day.

Yea I’m not sure how I feel about IHG yet lol I grew out their lemon crippler and it was a beautiful plant that smelled like lemons dipped in gasoline but dam it was the weakest shit I ever smoked lol. I do have his reg black cherry pie bx and reg blue cherry pie i cant wait to get to but they have to wait their turn.

There’s a whole lot of speculation on what the cookies is but I think your spot on.

6 Likes

Okay you push a hard bargain… you have plenty of the ble magoo x Scott’s og?? I’ll take a few but only if you have plenty to grow yourself.

I think the seed game can be hard… everyone has different likes, each strain hits everyone a bit different. People buy packs and think every seed is going to be the one they saw in the picture posted by the breeder. I was guilty of that early on haha.

1 Like

I relly dont care what the name iss as long as it burns a few brain cells and gives me a descent buzz on but getting back into growing is gonna be fun. For my own pleasure i am going to cross up some strains i have and see what i can come up with my daughter said i need a hobby and since boobie bars are real expensive …hnn boobie bars i see future clients after i get going. That could be a win win situation

5 Likes