2x2 organic LED

The girls are looking great. Man, these girls can drink, I was watering every other day, I think it’s going to be everyday now. I bent the tops on the CSI plant, she responded well to it. The wintergreen still hasn’t shown sex. I hope it’s a girl because that stem rum smells dank. The bagseed is still doing her thing under the wintergreen. The Polaris also has a stinky stem rub, hopefully the plants dont stink too much I’m not going to lie I’m nervous af to flower these girls and harvest.
All have been a pleasure to grow so far, the CSI plant was a little finicky in veg, and the bagseed is just slow af. Heres a group shot. The fun pics should start happening shortly.

3 Likes

Girls still looking good. My clip fan fell on my Polaris and damaged some leaves, but she is bouncing back. I zip tied the fan to the pole last night, which seems to have worked well.
I clipped a fan leaf off the wintergreen to let the bagseed get some light, and shes loving it, also bent the bagseed away from the wintergreen. Clipped some a couple large leaves off the CSI plant as well.
Heres pics of everyone…

I’ll do separate post for each plant. This is just group shots.

1 Like

Snowhigh wintergreen confirmed female

Bagseed and wintergreen

6 Likes

Bagseed

3 Likes

Polaris

3 Likes

The CSI plant is the only one not showing pistils, its showing what might be balls, that’s a bummer kuz these are fems. My guess is my tent has light leaks, I do my best to stop them by covering my tent in sheets. Going to keep a close eye on her.

4 Likes

So this is the CSI plant and it is showing what appears to be balls. Although im not 100% its balls. She is throwing pistils also. Ive seen nanners and seen a hermie in previous grows so I have an idea of what to look for. Its just these balls are growing super slow and only on one branch, Ive counted 3 of them so far. Does anyone else think these are balls or know what this is?

2 Likes

Sure looks like male flowers to me. Have you checked for light leaks?

2 Likes

I definitely have light leaks from my gorilla lite tent. I do my best by putting dark curtains and a sheet over my window, and keeping it dark as possible in the room, I also keep dark bed sheets over my tent. Also this is the only plant I topped and bent a couple branches, so she has gotten a little more stress than the others. No other plants showed any balls. I had a feeling they were and removed those pollen sacks before anything opened and going to keep an extra eye out on this plant.

Polaris is looking real nice. 4 weeks since lights flipped.

5 Likes

Bagseed is still doing her thing, sharing a 2 gallon pot with another plant. I was thinking one of these plants weren’t going to do so good, boy was I wrong. Still got ways to go let’s see how they handle March.

Bagseed on the right. Wintergreen on left.

Wintergreen she’s a finicky girl but I’d say shes doing pretty well.

6 Likes

So last night I broke the tallest branch on the CSI plant trying to bend her to even out the canopy. Whoops. So I doctored her up by taping around where it broke. I should of just LITFA after removing those balls the other day, hopefully she recovers ok because man she looks so awesome.

This is before she broke.

2 Likes

Polaris starting to throw some trics.

6 Likes

if its stress and not a natural hermi you could use the pollen to make fem seeds …happened to me and it truned out to be a bit of a blessing

1 Like

I would say it’s stress related and definitely wouldn’t mind a few beans lol.

1 Like

Good going looking good

1 Like

Thanks! Had a hiccup or two but the ladies just cant stay mad at me lol.

The Polaris is badass.

3 Likes

The old family purple

4 Likes

Bagseed

7 Likes