2x2 organic LED

Kurple fantasy in the back
2 (Mob x cocoon)x chocolate rain growing like crazy
Chocolate rain f2 was topped and looks sad
And a little Raskal berries

3 Likes

2 (Mob x cocoon) x chocolate rain and kurple fantasy are all 12 days in. The MCCRs smoked the kurples on growth they are growing strong im really diggin them.
@Islayhearts

The chocolate rain f2 is 3 weeks in. I transplanted yesterday late night and also threw her in the flower tent. Shes pretty small but I need something in the flower tent. Ill get pics of her tomorrow.

Raskal berries is 6 days in

Kurple fantasy

MCCR #2

MCCR #1

Raskal berries

4 Likes

Looking good. The MOB can be really fast sometimes. Maybe that’s what is coming through. Maybe they just really dig your setup and company. Who knows.

Thanks for the continual tags!!

1 Like

One of them on the stem rub has a sweet lavender smell almost reminds of pixie sticks or some type of candy.

No problem i hope i do these girls some justice. I feel like popping more of them lol. Love how vigorous they are. These girls are about to pass the chocolate rain f2 and she has 2 weeks on them.

Also I replied to your message but its not tagging you so I have to tag you myself @Islayhearts

1 Like

Chocolate rain f2

5 Likes

Ohhh she is stout!!! I’ve found most of the chocolate rain I’ve run has really taken off in flower. Maybe just the phenos I’ve had.

Time will tell and we all know all that matters is how the final smoke goes. The CR produces some nice thick frosty buds but it’s the complexity of the show that I think draws people in. Maybe I’m over thinking it.

2 Likes

I just hope shes a she lol

1 Like

Group shot! All the girls are looking good. Going to transplant the 2 MCCR tomorrow or during the week then flip them in a week or two.

Got a good feeling about the the kurple fantasy. I’ve had nothing but bad luck before with her in the past and this is the furthest I’ve grown them and I’m excited af for it.

I’ve also read a lot of mixed reviews on these seeds(kurple fantasy) so far she passed the germ test next is to see if she throws balls.

5 Likes

Chocolate rain f2 man she needs some company.

3 Likes

Chocolate rain f2 one week under 12/12. Let’s see those pistils girl.

4 Likes

Update. Two girls look good and the other two not so good. The two MCCRs look sad the #1 has been sad since before the transplant n the other some time after. They both are starting to yellow from the bottom, not bad but they are starting. One of the MCCRs also has a slight burn. @Islayhearts

Hit the soil and plants with aloe and big 6, two or three days ago n everyone loved it.

Kurple fantasy doing great so far. I fim’d her yesterday I think.

Lone Raskal berries for the manifold contest

My sad MCCRs :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Cocoon was a succubus when it came to nutes if I remember correctly.

Hopefully they bounce back. If not, sorry but thanks for trying them out. Really hope they pull through. Side note, they don’t look bad just not perfect. Haha.

2 Likes

@Islayhearts yea they don’t look horrible lol. They don’t like something or they ain’t getting enough of something. I wish I knew, kuz I’m not sure what to do. They started out super strong but i feel like they slowed down. Either way their both going into the flower tent soon.

The chocolate rain f2 is doing great just waiting for it to flash me some pistils or balls.

2 Likes

Chocolate rain f2 looking good so far I wish I didn’t top it when I flipped lol. Still has that dank mango stem rub.

6 Likes

Eskobar did so so well with these!!! Really are great looking, smelling and tasting plants!

4 Likes

It seems like yesterday i was reading about him and being sad that i would never get to try his gear. I’m beyond stoked that I’m growing out chocolate rain lol. Wish I had room to grow more.
Many thanks @Islayhearts!

3 Likes

Just have to try to do the same with Boudica. I love that strain.

3 Likes

Dang bro what else goodies do you have from esko? I’m thinking of f2ing some seeds for 2021 and you are more than welcome to them @Islayhearts. Im thinking of doing…
Black cherry soda x pink lemonade from annunaki genetics its only a 3 pack so not much of a selection but I don’t have much space so I think its perfect lol. If not in the future I have lots of goodies I want to f2
Dream beaver
Goji og
SSDD
Love triangle
Banana breath
Pineapple fields
Tre stardawg 2.0
Phantom cookies
Pig whistle
Eastcoaster lamb
Plus a handful of others. A boy can dream lol.

4 Likes

I love the goji og but the plant hates me and my grow space i guess haha.

The pineapple fields i hear is sooooo nice.

Happy f2ing, it’s fun that’s for sure.

2 Likes

2nd note… if Bodhi isn’t making anymore love triangle, f2 those for a seed run. Those parents are both so good. Maybe I just have a hard on for Bodhi genetics lately but they rarely let me down. @stONER775

3 Likes