3 Hole Dry Hash Pipe

McGiver it – piece of tape - safety pin and a glass (clear)

2 Likes

I could. But it is not nearly as classy as this piece! But I am going to try and fashion something, 150 is a bit steep for my pocketbook.
Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

been making keif (dry ice) need to change up: please recomend a good bubble hash machine ( have tried “Frenchy’s” way of rolling /w water bottle to make kief into hash. results: poor (it will take time to give this method down) guessing that for a 5gallon might be $150.00 + (looked at one at Wacky Willy’s but afraid to order from them ordered once and after that got some “suspicious” charges (bank called) That’s not to say tho

1 Like

Was just cruising around the internet looking to see if there’s been anything new added to the arsenal of hash pipes and came across this article by the press club:

Anybody recognize that first photo? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Look up bubble bag dude. That’s what I use for bubble hash

2 Likes
3 Likes

will surely give this a read. Check this out: “Highten Dry Sifter” the first automatic dry sifter designed for home use – Price ? haven’t been to site to check price yet - bet it’s 100.00 or more !! – Looked at the “machine” WAY to expensive, may be a “paint shaker” would do the same but than again you would have a violant shake > looked at price it’s $499.00 waty, way too much money

I’m assuming it didn’t press well, and stayed mostly crumbly no matter how much you worked it? If so, it’s probably related to the purity of your kief - dry ice hash is very dirty compared to ice water hash or gently made dry sift. The dry ice operation is just very violent, lots of heavy shaking of dry, brittle buds to get max yields which will include lots of plant matter that wont melt and combine when you try to press it out, leaving you frustrated and sore in the forearms trying to get that stuff in a temple ball lol. Ask me how I know :rofl:

if you rosin pressed it you’d see much more material left over in your work bag and less yield compared to a purer sample of hash, as an example

3 Likes

Lol I just checked try multiplying that by 6 :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

1 Like

good information - sounds like bubble hash will be better that dry ice because of the “violent” shaking (never thought of it) stand to reason dry ice is much faster than bubbling it… very hard if possible to press dry ice hash but Frenchy does it. Going to switch meethods to bubbling it (any good machines around?)

2 Likes

you could always clean up dry ice sift on finer mesh dry sift screens as well

4 Likes

static tech is another option :+1: or just ethanol and coffee filters :wink:

2 Likes

believe a “paint shaker” could work with some modificatiions other wiase the Highten" is way too expensive

4 Likes

I bought 1 If those glass 3 hole Gandalf hash pipes. If you find a how to use it video or webpage, please share that…I have no idea how to use it as intended with that glass rod…but I’d love to see a video

Put the hash in the bottom of the bowl, heat the quartz rod up, use quartz rod to “vaporize” the hash in the bottom of the bowl. The rod is your “lighter”.

4 Likes

for Hash Domes check out “Shop.Sitkagold.com” the best dome for hash smoker at $50.00 !!!

Back in the day I had a small blood stone with a narrow bamboo stem that was made for slow burning hash. I can’t even find one like it, but I also haven’t seen hash in a few years

I learned something this thread! I like the shape of those Kop hammers. I may pick one up.

I thought about buying an oil burner pipe but I don’t want to look like a crack head!

2 Likes

I picked up one of Kop’s hash hammers from tako glass a week or two ago as there didn’t seem to be a better option. Came in slightly smaller than I expected but it’s Perfect!!

Not a 3-hole tho. It’s just one big hole on the far side of the bowl. Works like a champ! :muscle:

10 Likes

Hell ya. Out of all the hash pipes in my collection, the 2 from Kop that I have definitely have some of the best function (used for rosin). I like being able to keep the rosin as far away from the hole as possible so it don’t get sucked right into the reclaim chamber heh. I put it on the top edge away from the hole and chase it on down as needed with the rod. :metal:

2 Likes