30 day roll, lets do this

Since @DougDawson is giving people a chance to get his email we didn’t lose him. Just takes more effort on my part to reach out and maintain communication

7 Likes

Terms were agreed by all involved, everything was clear and understood by all, whose responsibility was whose. Person who paid for the items, doesn’t take responsibility for everything, as everyone agreed it was the person who received the items responsibility to get them to everyone once multiplied. Again everyone agreed to this.

6 Likes

That’s very interesting, thanks for going into the details of this difference of perception. It’s helping to understand better a couple of things i was unable to guess.

5 Likes

It’s not for me to say @Wizdom, but you’ve made your case and let’s not rehash it here.

OK?

-Grouchy

6 Likes

I never brought it up. But feel it’s fair to state the facts if people are talking about it, I’m an open book and a man of my word. I’m also working to get everyone involved a few items from the distributor, even if I have to pay shipping, this just wasn’t acceptable to one person involved. Not looking to rehash it.

10 Likes

absolutely shoot me that and thank you very much doug

3 Likes

Good to know Doug.

1 Like

To be fair it was on my demand, so it’s all on me and i’m sorry if it opened some wounds for you. Not intended.
It was important for me to understand, from here.

6 Likes

hopefully mods will take off jets muzzle

cuz its basicaly a muzzle and since hes muzzled leet is now 4 days away but jet is still loggin in must be nice to take a stab before runing away

4 Likes

@Northern_Loki are we able to know when this shadow ban will be removed just so we are all aware and can come back to this thread that day ?

5 Likes

@Northern_Loki please let us know i know your busy

1 Like

I think you already got your answer
: )

2 Likes

no answer is not an answer. little transparency is good for the community

3 Likes

@Northern_Loki when do we know how long the suspension is for ?

4 Likes

Look man, we would like him back, do we need a poll or what? Loki please respond. Thank you

3 Likes

a simple response with a time and date would be so easy. seems like an ego battle now. .

2 Likes

the optics are clear

jet was right is probably right but some festhers are flustered about being said i told you so

leet try to cover his ass to hide the gaping hole left by tst and ran away as soon as it was getting hot for him but before abandoning the ship he decided to take down an important crewmate for his own fun now hes gone telling tst how he fucked jet before he dropped off of here

i still see jet was online not long ago its really shamefull to see administration runing this as is

just admit you were wrong jet was right you should of been more proactive in heeding his words concerning the ponzi brothers (leet & tst)

2 Likes

I don’t care who was right. Need Jet back.
He got muted right after the hurricane. No idea how things are down there. Not seen a pupper in weeks. Can’t coordinate anything :confused:

8 Likes

exactly what was said was in private so whats the big deal. suck it up move on and let the guy back. pathetic when you dont even get a response back. are we not all adults.

2 Likes

Jetdro
Jetdro
Jetdro

6 Likes