30 day roll, lets do this

@Northern_Loki hello sir. may we have an update ?

1 Like

dude is above all this like god , doesnt feel like he has the obligation to give us anything he rules and thats all that matters

(how i see it) :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

atlantic daytime for my clock btw

1 Like

Exactly. The mods don’t owe anyone any explanations, LJ posted what’s up and its his site.

Jet can log in and like posts, but just can’t post anything… I’d imagine he was paused for the standard 30 days, just like Jinglepot or others who have been given a timeout

3 Likes

transparency cant be given ? even jet doesnt know how long hes gone for. no ones asking to be owed just a little decency doesnt hurt. this is the first time i heard 30 days is standard because it usually says in the posters summary why and how long. its been 20 days now so we will see in another 10.

2 Likes

30 days is a breeze for jet , can do that standing on his head lol

3 Likes

Looking good. Nice grow. I hope the heat isn’t too bad.

1 Like

30 days time out here beats 30 days in a Mexican prison lol

YOU CAN DO IT

5 Likes

Doesn’t someone live down there near him? Would love to know that Jet and the pups are all good after that last storm.

4 Likes

I got a like from Jet!!! I think I’m getting older and coming around to his ways. Haha.

6 Likes

I’m getting German Shepherd photo withdral. :heart:

5 Likes

looks like 24/30 days. let aug 10th be known as mega photo dump day of German shepherds and the restart of some top tier growing.

5 Likes

I heard from him , jet and pack all good

:+1:

18 Likes

That’s good to know miss his presence around here. Hurry back jet.

7 Likes

Well shoot, if he can still see posts then I better put up some shots of his Ice Cream Cake and Wedding Cake. Here they are around 5 weeks. The ICC is making some fat buds. The WC is turning purple in a weird blotchy kind of way, but I remember it doing that in Jet’s garden too so maybe not my setup. Can’t wait to finish up and try them already!

ICC

WC

29 Likes

jealous. hopefully my first winter run is 15 ice cream cakes in my set up. and wedding cake at another. love those WC leaves too

8 Likes

Are the good times over if Jet’s not back? Haha.

5 Likes

He should be back soon hopefully

9 Likes

its like telling a mute to speak louder or a convict sentenced to 10 years to hurry up get back home

im sure we gonna have words as soon as the muzzle is taken off
hopefully he managed to save or recuperate his gsrden

3 Likes

Lookin good man - those 2 cuts of jets have made me want to try some newer cuts to see how they are. Hopefully hes back soon!

3 Likes