30 day roll, lets do this

yummie some apple fritters? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

16 Likes

2 day early test sample of Ice Cream Cake

YUMM

5 Likes

The Gauntlet this morning. One more heavy day of rain today. Gotta love outdoor.
Sturdy mofo’s

12 Likes

man they really blew up. kinda like girlfriends when they get comfortable ! badum tishh

2 Likes

Purple Queen after 2 days rain.

22 Likes

purple donkey dongs man. such a pretty plant

3 Likes

It is. Sure surprised me. :100:

2 Likes

zoomed in really nice trich coverage , might be excellent bud :sunglasses:

Speaking of , 3day in Cannatrol , ICC might just be the tastiest herb yet. Amazingly thick creamy vanilla roasted nuts . More cream than WC , less vanilla , huge hash/rosin taste lingers in mouth .

Grew beautiful , gonna yield extremely well , IF , and its looking like they will , the 3 mini 6 week in flower cuts i took reveg , i would pick her to run indoors . Her concentrates would be in the PBA range… easily :star_struck:

Yeah , sitting here at 3:30 in the morning , halfway through this J of icc , the taste is outstanding , just outstanding . Gonna cure out to 10/10 tasting n smelling and looking bud.
It tastes so good id smoke it even if i didnt get high . :boom:

Cant tell high yet , can tell straight indica feel to me , more so than WC. Like Tahoe . Im wore out , been up all night , its Hell keeping up with a sprite 25 yr old :see_no_evil:

Because it is still essentially green , every hit from the joint gets better . Just re lit , hit is as good as i have ever tasted . 3 day drying , tells me what i need to know .

if the mini cuts dont reveg, im gonna cry :seedling:

7 Likes

Was the icc from seed or clone ?

2 Likes

seed , seed junky original

3 Likes

Did you buy a pack ?

If so you gonna run more ?

2 Likes

samwell gifted me the seeds , only one grew , the plant i just harvested

3 Likes

Gelato 33 x Wedding cake has to be tasty.

3 Likes

I think the ‘33’ in Gelato there is how many minutes it lasts :eyes: :rofl:

10 Likes

I recently picked up some runtz and it was a 15 min tease. Flavor ok but rather smoke ICC over runtz.

2 Likes

I’m guessing the gelato 33 increases the taste-terp and the wedding cake potency. Gelato 33 is used in a lot of crosses.

1 Like

I’ve found gelato crossed to anything = 20-30min high across the board. Ive tried so many, at least 10 to 15 gelato and her crosses and all blah. Saw 2-3 that would give forehead sweats but still after 20-30min you’re ready to smoke again :confused:

4 Likes

Try Dosilato aka Dolato

2 Likes

this is my first with anything gelato , never seen nor smoked it . I can certainly taste the WC big time in it , but then there is something else too .

When its dry n grove’d a week ill do a duration test against TK . Only thing i can say now is it grows like a beast , looks amazing , is as sticky as anything ive grown, and early samples taste so good i cant stop stealing from the Cannatrol

9 Likes