30 day roll, lets do this

Damn, I hope your reveg pops.

3 Likes

I took three cuts at like 6 1/2 weeks in flower all three are routed and have been routed for weeks and it appears like they are starting to throw some single bladed twisted leaf up top I think they’re going to revenge and revenge also re-veg stupid phone

4 Likes

if it doesnt i will actually cry for him. those were $$$ seeds i was already sad he only got one to pop lol. those cuts better frickin root lol. cross the icc to lost cap next lol

3 Likes

14 Likes

oh ya u got this. no doubt aboot it

3 Likes

Fritter / Giesel :100: out of control :see_no_evil:

Mac week 11💥

13 Likes

fritter gives wedding cake a run for purple ! oh man i hope u like it lol

3 Likes

I already know I’m going to like it I can tell by the way the thing grows it’s amazing plant

3 Likes

if the ICC had same high as WC who wins your only one plant on an island scenario

3 Likes

@Papalag @JohnnyPotseed

does Frankie color up ? She is getting old , but was crammed in a corner n over run by ICC .
Also went in little and 2 weeks later so had no chance . Also in pot with Mac1, :see_no_evil:

I’m just now starting to see some darker tones to her

1 Like

3 day drying ICC no doubt , but TK is RIGHT THERE TOO :100::boom::100:

Only one

TRIANGLE KUSH

she is a horse of many colors

@HolyAngel got that part right !

3 Likes

damn… that speaks high for tk… taste and no ceiling. got me questioning what to run next

and crazy the icc is that good already

1 Like

She can and does. Depending on diff things, like temps

3 Likes

75 F , 55 humidity , seeing 1000 par

here ill get more of her

@JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Only if you want. I’ve had the ICC clone only and while it was top 5 prettiest flower I’ve ever seen, it was sadly really weak for me and didn’t last long at all :disappointed: idk if it’s just me or what. Again, I’d love if all this stuff actually hit for me as it’s common and easy to get here but… none of it does :cry:

4 Likes

14 Likes

oh ill know , already kinda do , but will wait till its dry n cured a week in my cooler

3 Likes

That 3rd pic isn’t Frankie?

2 Likes

no , her pot mate , Mac 1 which is DONE DONE. @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

She was my old original mom who is infested with mites your stuff killed all the mites and I cut her back to about a stub when I threw her in flower but evidently some survive because when I pulled a leaf today and looked I found it might I pulled a whole bunch of leaves that’s the only one I found I found damage on the leaves

1 Like