4 mephisto strains in 5 gal. Sips. Yalla, let's go!

There’s at least a couple good threads on here with lots of details about living soil SIPs, if you haven’t read them yet they might have good insights for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been to crunchberrys sip thread. I just realized I can take runoff measurements if I suck it out of the drain hole in the side of the bucket. Even more confused now. Slurry numbers came back super high. Runoff numbers from the same plant come back super low. Maybe they’re starving. I’m gonna check runoff in the healthier ones now. Thanks for your compassion!

3 Likes

Bubble bag Saturday

8 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful hash biscuits…got me drooling, great work

1 Like

Day 60 mango smile

11 Likes

Work is right! I waited till I had a buddy was ready to wash his trim with mine so he could lend a hand. Extraction, much like pimpin, ain’t easy.
Glad I decided to use only 3 of the 5 included bags this time

3 Likes

IMG_20240725_115655

3 Likes

Right on brother…you rock, great job

1 Like

73 micron bubble

7 Likes

Mango smile.day 70

7 Likes

Great time frame for germination - generally it take 2 weeks at least for that turn-a-round

2 Likes

Those are looking fabulous!!

2 Likes

Great update…lookin hella frosty…thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Thanks for your encouragement Percy. These 4 definitely suffered under my stewardship. I’m already looking forward to an immediate redemption run with a new seed from the same 4 strains.

3 Likes

Yellow is the new green. Ill.get em next time. Should fill a few jars anyway.

7 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
To be fair to yourself, part of that is the natural fade at the end of their lives, just accelerated by whatever went wrong.

Looks like a very reasonable bud yield :slight_smile:

I look forward to your next run, and hope you figure out what is going on so I can learn too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lookin great…thanks for the update…keep it up brother

1 Like

Runoff is consistently coming back ph 7 or higher. Doesn’t matter if I water/feed at ph 6 or 5.4 still comes out 7.
That would make em struggle and may be the culprit.
Also I’ll check for root rot when I chop

3 Likes

Day 74 mango smile is done. I’ll pull it in the next couple days the rest may have another week maybe 2

5 Likes