4 mephisto strains in 5 gal. Sips. Yalla, let's go!

8 Likes

12 Likes

Everything looks really good, for real…thanks for sharing the pics

1 Like

Those buds are seriously impressive, nice work!

1 Like

Thanks resinreaper

8 Likes

13 Likes

Looking beautiful…great work and thanks for sharing the killer photos

3 Likes

Cut and hung. They’ve suffered enuf. Thanked them for their sacrifice and on to the next. Day 80

15 Likes

Next round on deck

4 Likes

Woohoo!! :partying_face:
Those last ones did quite well really, just hit some issue at the end. Looks like you got a pretty good pile of sparkly bud in spite of it. :slight_smile:
Did you dump the pots out to take a look at the roots, see if it went anaerobic in the bottom or something else weird?

2 Likes

Haven’t looked yet. Doing the fun part first. Told myself I was letting the pots dry out completely. :smirk:
I’ll probably try a slurry test also

2 Likes

Man that’s a great haul.

1 Like

Thank you for saying so frosty.
Best I could do this time around with my states draconian plant count laws.

1 Like

Right on…great harvest, great work…thanks for sharing your experience

2 Likes

A new seed from each of the same 4 packs as last time are taking a bath right now. Hopefully they dig what I’m laying down better than the last ones

3 Likes

Operation tent flip commenced. YMCA for fungus gnats is closed.

3 Likes

Thanks Rain. You always bring the positive reinforcement.:+1:t4: I know I can do em better. I picked all 4 strains based on breeder descriptions of 3-4 foot finishers. My buddy grew the mango smile simultaneously and his is a 4 footer(only his second ever grow). Sposed to be 85/15 sativa. Mine was shortest of the litter at about 14". So I have room to improve. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I tried a Mango Smile x Grape Crinkle in a solo cup, got about 6" :rofl: but she made about 3’ for me in a 10g fabric pot later. You’ll get it dialed in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Idk they look fairly healthy to me. Definitely had a bigger root ball than expected. Maybe even a bit root bound?

4 Likes