50States Random plant photos

i should pop some of the orange ones i have, i think it’s OSS f2s or maybe a cross i have

4 Likes

Looking at my old free seed giveaway I did in 2018 you got the Orange Daisy (Daisy May x Orange Sunshine male) and you got the Orange Sunshine f2s from my keeper mom.

Those are the Orange Daisy at 28 days also.

26 Likes

which has a more pronounced orange smell?? i’ve never had orange terps in my life, i wouldn’t mind getting some of that in my rotation!

5 Likes

The 4 Orange Daisy I’ve got all have Orange terps ones more of a floral orange which I’m guessing is a Daisy May leaner.

The Orange Sunshine f2s will have the heavier Sour Orange Peel terps. Drgrenskye on IG said his Orange Sunshine f2s (#2) females had the heaviest orange terps he’s ever come across and he used them for a cross to his Mazar male. So you can’t go wrong with the OSS f2s if you want to find something with heavy orange terps.

We have discussed trading cuttings and I still have my Orange Sunshine #2 keeper female here if you’re interested.

13 Likes

Which one has the sour orange creamsicle taste? Are all the phenos super stinky?

I planted 3 orange gojis, 1 came up. Waiting for 2 new to pop. Noticed some debris in the seed bag. I think a few were crushed. So I had to replant. I’m super excited to plant one in my garden this year. Hope I get a female and can do her justice!

6 Likes

Would you say this fan looks most like #13?

10 Likes

These Orange Goji are all from seed so I haven’t smoked any yet but I’m thinking number 13 maybe the one. I’ll try to reveg the best for a second run of clones

We’ll have to wait for @Jetdroto stop by to see if he thinks it looks like the Orange Goji Razor cut that has a special place in his heart.

7 Likes

I’d say it looks most like number 13 but even better

7 Likes

It took a good stretch and Now just starting to flower. This is her. She could’ve used some pruning but will see how she turns out.

21 Likes

Bodhi’s Super Silver Yo Mama 63 days from flip pulled a week or so early

36 Likes

You can really see the SSH in that, very nice!

9 Likes

The Orange Goji is beyond compare. I love that shit!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Smoking it as I type
image image

14 Likes

Great Smoke Report!

7 Likes

Send me a bud some day from the shitkicker shed. I’ve sure heard enough about it. I’ll return the favor. :v:

4 Likes

The Blue Coma @Mongobongo cut pulled day 65 she could have gone longer like the SS Yo Mama but the veg tents full and things had to get moving.

33 Likes

Bloom Day 34 in the 5x5 under 640 watts of SolSheets.

Orange Goji #10

Gorilla Mama (GG4 JW cut x Super Silver Yo Mama)
She is super frosty like the GG4 and smells like the SS Yo Mama guess she a 10 plus week lady.

@Jetdro OHGA is leaning all the way to the Amnesia Haze core cut looks and smells nothing like the Orange Goji grows very much like a Sativa. She looks like a 10 plus week lady too.

38 Likes

Awe inspiring my friend. Beautiful!
RESPECT…

8 Likes

Outstanding Tappy

My Girl Scout Cookie

21 Likes