50States Random plant photos

What was the male you used to pollinate this GSC lady?

2 Likes

The Seeds were bought from a seed bank. Auto-Fem

2 Likes

Finally got a look at one of the Orange Goji that was hidden in the corner cuz I just chopped 2 BBHs that were in front of her. You can see the branches at the front were squeezed between them and didn’t get much light. She has a few nice tops stacking on her.

23 Likes

I took my ohga right at 65 days similar to yours in looks and I’m really liking it enough to do 10 clones fast grower slower to start bud stacking but when she does they finish into heavy huge rocks ! There she is tall and proud on the right

23 Likes

JOTI BlackBerry Breath @Mongobongo cut bloom day 52

32 Likes

Glad to see this popping up in other people’s gardens. It was a treat watching this one in Mongo’s thread.

6 Likes

The Orange Goji is kicking out very frosty and rock hard nugs at day 46 of bloom Under 4 SolSheets (@Baudelaire) in a cheap Apollo 5x5 tent. They’re 5 inch square plastic pots with recycled soil that is so old it should be going to kindergarten. Rocking GP MediOne ferts and Microbial Mass (@AquaTerra), Black Strap Molasses, and Dextrose for supplements.

The bud shots are from different Orange Goji ladies.

This is from the top down to show the frost building up on the fans.

39 Likes

Frost?
That girl is Flocked! :star_struck:
Always fire in your hood.

My grandmas grow.

23 Likes

It looks like it’s putting on a winter coat of fur like a coyote.

4 Likes

One of my favorite strains. Love it. Those are spectacular. RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Wow! Fat and frosty for 46! Is this a cut you run or growing from seed? This strain of yours has quite the reputation around here. I have a ton of stuff to trade if you have any extra beans lying around that maybe rolled under the sink or something.

5 Likes

These are from seed flipped early to keep heights low. I don’t have a cut yet and at this point I want to reveg most of them so picking a keeper will be tough most likely I’ll have multiple keepers in the end.

I will have to look and see how many seeds are left, sold a fuck ton for the OG Server fund sale and have traded and given away countless.

17 Likes

The orange goji is amazing man… they’re ripening up well for 46 days too. How long do you usually run it?

Mine are around 4 weeks now starting to get nicely frosty and have some really interesting smells :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve only ever run the Orange Goji outdoors so this is my first time running them indoors but I’m thinking 9 to 10 weeks from flip is where they’ll land.

10 Likes

Beauty. I’ve got an orange sunshine at just past 7 weeks too…smaller plant but it’s killer smoke. I’m running your whole orange collection haha

8 Likes

Mine averaged around 9 weeks

6 Likes

The Bodhi Orange Sunshine wasn’t a huge yielding strain but she assaults your senses and kicks your head in for good measure.

10 Likes

Did you find a keeper?

5 Likes

Yeah I kept one around but I only ran a handful. I plan on running more.

I would really like a combo of my fav plant and second fav plant. I know it’s in my pen!

6 Likes

I’ll take a pic of my current orange sunshine she actually produced very decent last round and is shaping up for a repeat .
Great strains 50state looking forward to others we’d discussed as for the orange goji I’m attempting to revegg my favourite she was a beast that wouldn’t clone ,next to her almost a twin that did clone along with a couple of others worthy of another grow .

8 Likes