50States Random plant photos

Some Orange Goji at day 53 from flip

Orange Daisy day 53 from flip

This one smells like dryer sheets

This one is more orange smelling

36 Likes

@Jetdro the OHGA is as fat as a pop can and looking crazy at day 53 from flip

This is fat ass Gorilla Mama also day 53 from flip, has a very Sativa fox tail going on but the bud are very dense and frosty.

28 Likes

Like what does a guy gotta do to get some clones of that ooiey joiey mess…that stuff smokes! Like that first one to…the bomb! Very nice as always 50…stellar bro. Ka one more…top notch

3 Likes

All the pictures of everything are from seed no clones.

7 Likes

Unfortunate…got some real stars there. Where do those seeds come from…you? Like whats the history with that Gojo…its Budhi hey?

2 Likes

Looking good 50state your OHGA is sure different than mine but the orange goji could be twins .

4 Likes

They come from my fridge the only one I didn’t make is OHGA by @Jetdro.

Most are Bodhi Strains I’ve crossed

Orange Goji = Goji OG x Orange Sunshine male
Orange Daisy = Daisy May made by @Strayfox x Orange Sunshine male
Gorilla Mama = GG4 JW Cut x Super Silver Yo Mama male
OHGA= Amnesia Haze Core cut x Orange Goji male

14 Likes

This OHGA looks and smells nothing like the Orange Goji it smells 100 percent like the Amnesia Haze Core Cut @Jetdro used buds look the same but they’re rockhard and it just keeps getting fatter!

So your OHGA plants look more like the Orange Goji?

12 Likes

so many choices…that daisy looks like a gooie mess. Good stuff 50 one day I’ll flower some out. Im working on a NLxPurple Malawi. See how that goes no sex yet

2 Likes

I agree very similar to my orange gojis as well

4 Likes

No it’s haze I was looking at the wrong picture very similar skinny thin leaves giant hard buds top to bottom . Mine is insane at growing out of control just starting first week of bud she’s over 6 ft tall again and I’ve got 6 clones flipped in half gal and there already a ft and a half growing 3 inches a day .
ill try and get a picture of them tomorrow I even pinched the tops on the clones to try and slow them down a bit .

4 Likes

I found the OHGA of mine droopy fan leaves all the way through seemed to improve a bit with a lighter feed never did get 100% and her clones are showing the same issues that’s her last round close to 300 grams of hazy bud . That’s a 8 ft door behind the panda film! And she almost would have to duck going out lol.

Here’s a clone pic I just took maybe a month old now.

And orange goji mom #F2 one of my keepers .

26 Likes

@50State you entering pic of the month with any of these beauty shots :ok_hand:

8 Likes

The cut of OHGA i got from jetdro looked like a slightly branchier version of AH core cut i got from him as well. Unfortunately, I let the AH cut go because i could not keep her happy in a small pot. And, I also let the OHGA cut go due to space issues knowing I had quite a few of the OHGA f1 seeds from jet as well. Looks like im definietly gonna have to germ some of those in the future.

8 Likes

She is a beast 10 foot ceiling your able to contain her, here she is week 1 of flower just measured here 5 and a half feet not counting the pot and some of her clones in half gal trying to slow them up also in flower one week.

@50state

22 Likes

I knew a grower in the carolina’s back in '03 or so that my friends and I would buy off of. We always called it dryer sheet weed, was potent af but thats all you could smell or taste. We always thought he was drying them with some bounty sheets or something :rofl:

Everything is looking :fire: !

10 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior that’s a monster she belongs outside! I envy the high ceilings, I have less then 7 feet upstairs and down it bugs the shit out of me. I keep thinking I should buy another house with proper ceiling heights and rent this one out.

@HolyAngel the dryer sheet smell reminds me of highschool when people had to triple bag their shit and some dealers would use a dryer sheet in the last bag and the dryer sheets taste and smell would permeate the weed. So so gross I may just sample a joint of it and BHO the rest.

10 Likes

I’d hate to think how big she’d grow outdoors 15 feet?
Her stretch in flower really isn’t too bad couple weeks in she quits but vegging it’s full throttle if the lights higher than her ,also I let her surpass the light in late veg early flower which seems to stunt stretch.

In the pic above she’s almost reached the height of the light now, the light will remain at the current height as the plant will surpass it to a point slow then stop .

5 Likes

I’m glad you liked the pictures. If I had a sweet camera I’d enter the POTM but this cell camera is garbage.

7 Likes

I’d like to think she’d be 15 feet with dense whiffle ball bat sized buds that are easy to trim that snap stings as you’re hanging them. Maybe that’s just me

7 Likes