50States Random plant photos

I use to make a little contraption to smoke weed in my parents home when i was a youth. Take the bounce sheet and elastic it to the end of an empty tp or paper towel roll. Id fire a joint up before I showered or just in the basement and blow the exhale through the contraption. Did it work? I was too stoned to tell. Never got caught

10 Likes

Lol the shit I used to do to hide the bagšŸ˜€. I remember diesel weed well tooā€¦not the good diesel either.
I gotta post some pics here when I get home your shit is rocking at my house. One of the OSS is a beast. Smells ridiculous good

3 Likes

Got stuck with a pound like that bout 20 years ago couldnā€™t even give it away

6 Likes

@PoppaPuff The old exhaust tube lol Iā€™d use a paper towel roll and stuff loose toilet paper in it to catch the tar as much as possible then a dryer sheet folded on the end. Seemed to work great but donā€™t cough into one the inhale on the dryer sheet could make you puke.

@Jjm I bet sheā€™ll taste as good as she smells! Would love to see some the Bodhi OSS f2 pictures! Is she a frost monster too? Iā€™m still rocking my Bodhi OSS F1 keeper and plan to trying an Orange Goji remix with her and find a great Goji OG male in the seeds I have left.

@TheShowMeHomie Iā€™ve been stuck with some bunk ass shit before too so I feel your pain on that one. The dryer sheet taste and smell canā€™t be covered up either its so strong. Iā€™m sure many a good pound saw that horrible fate.

7 Likes

3 Likes

I almost forgot about the Spoof, ha atleast thatā€™s what we always called it. Fun times

2 Likes

Good times, I would simply use a TP roll with 2-3 dryer sheets. I eventually graduates to a piece of PVC and activated carbon.

9 Likes

N-n-n-nasty. My buddy kept giving me free bud that WAS stored near dryer sheets & it was vomit-inducing smoke.

I felt bad about dumping his gift but DAMN it was bad!

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

Oh, Good!!
So its not just meā€¦
:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Not long after I joined another forum about 5 years ago, a friend on there sent me some samples, and used dryer sheets in the packaging so it wouldnā€™t be discovered.

Baaad idea. It was absorbed by anything and everything. I felt bad, too. He was trying to do me a favor but it ruined the bud.

1 Like

someone i know used to have a pocket joint like that all the time or digging in her purseā€¦gross!

1 Like

Yeah, damnā€¦ Iā€™ve been growing all organic for about 5-6 years now so the dryer sheet fragrance really almost made me puke. Not organic. lol

50 has some killer geneticsā€¦so many phenos

1 Like

Your a humble fella 50! Yes I know this is Bohdiā€™s creation but I got them from you!! Bohdis orange sunshine.

50ā€™s orange goji
Killer smells outa both sorry no descriptions and lousy pics. Gota trust me itā€™s good shitšŸ˜€. Thank you buddy!! That OSS is a beast never quits. Growing. Got a bunch of the ufs18 down to go outside also

23 Likes

We knowā€¦he knows where all the dank lives

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior that very core leaning OHGA ( looks identical ) will not want the same level of watering as the rest
That will fix them leafs : )
I had one pheno exactly like that but it was male
When watering plants we tend to water on the side of just befor overwatering , kind of , with the core we water on the side of keeping it from showing under watering / drooping , instead , kind off : )
Watch them very two top fans on them clones , if the middle finger starts to curl , your overwatering her
If flooding on a table / tray , maybe raise the pot slightly compared to the rest
You should top the clones in veg too , get them multiple colas going , the core was happy with that : )

Be nice if you were able to source more OHGA seeds to find a similar male : )

7 Likes

Wish I had room like that!!! Erfin, eh bro!!! Your one plant would consume my whole veg and flow roomā€¦lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the info Iā€™ve been slowly trying different things to improve her less feed didnā€™t work Iā€™m now letting her dry more than the others and have seen improvements already . Iā€™ve also topped some of the clones a week back so far they didnā€™t mind .
Both your suggestions are bang on and have been applied thanks again and yes a male of the same structure would be a nice find .

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior , temp for the core was 26.5 c , and if you want to shorten the node distance put a direct fan blowing on her tops in stretch , she will be slightly pissed looking like overwatered but she will not stretch into the wind as much giving longer type more compact colas : )

8 Likes

Does she smell of juicy rose water ?

3 Likes