50States Random plant photos

Not a Camry Platform, not sure what the platform this is built on.

I am just told it’s a 3.0L inline 6 turbo RWD TRD car JZX100.

14 Likes

Sounds like a 4 door supra lol

We really do get some watered down cars in the us

7 Likes

I think we have some really cool cars in the usa… Look all those older and newer push rod v8s. You could buy ever nut and bolt thats after market to build the stroke bore and power adder of your dreams. Turbo LSX,or 1000 CI SBC any one , compound cummins. 1500 hp 4 ton diesels that still tow 35,000lbs . Ya we dont get some engines here but the ones we have more than make up for it.

10 Likes

That Chaser is going to look so good when it’s done. Nice job man they both look great

7 Likes

thats jdm for sure. I remember being a kid and having a 96 honda accord. The best one had like 130 or 140 hp or some shit like that. Find out Europe and Japan has a plus 200hp version out same time. Got me right in my feelings

6 Likes

what company you using to import those? Are you buying them from Japanese auctions or already landed? I’ve been thinking of pulling the trigger on a ridic e500 just for fun. So cheap

3 Likes

The owner bought it from auction and had it landed in British Columbia then flew out and drove it home to Ontario. They are super cheap and super clean cars but getting them insured in Ontario is a pain in the ass I’m told, so this car will be for promotions and track days by the sounds of it. I’ve had trouble getting parts for my brothers Toyota Crown Royale from Toyota Kitchener for these imports also.

10 Likes

Brian is very helpful. Half a dozen jdms at my work in parking lot. Mostly Subarus. They all use brian. He hooks them up with parts too and shops that work on them . He also explains how to get insured i am told. All these techs at my work use them as commuters.

8 Likes

I love those sites so many deals to be had and that Mitsubishi Minicab Truck 4WD 69,000 km for $4300 would make an amazing farm truck.

My old lady wants to get a JDM Subaru sold her old one and was looking for a Subaru wagon on that site.

Thanks for the info on this guy I may need to grab something in the next year.

8 Likes

He has a solid rep and will talk to you whenever you want. Seems like he’s a good guy

2 Likes

:astonished:… and y’all park that in a dirty-ass gravel lot? :astonished:

:confused:

:evergreen_tree: Nice work though! :sweat_smile:

compared to what you see in some of these war torn countries.
They got Toyotas ive never seen.
Cuba unbelievablely worlds biggest old car junkyard.

I’ve been impressed with Minnesota never seen so many restorations in my life.

7 Likes

@50state Hey just had a moment and wanted to share a few better pics of your Elf Snacks x Sunshine 4. I started a few seeds and both the Elf Snack x SS4 and Orange Goji yielded me one female to check out until I pop more in the foreseeable future. The Orange Goji is just a couple weeks into flowering now but the Elf snack x is at day 44 from flipping to 12/12 under the QB96V2 LEDs.

Not sure if you or anyone else has grown any of these out yet but from my experience with this one plant so far it seems like a great cross! Smelling sour and funky, covered in frost, nice nugs even though the plant was grown too long in its container and seems to be getting some nutrient burn as well. Excited to give it a toke. Looking like another great cross @50State

Also just popped a handful of your Sunshine 2 F2s to check out. Thanks again

26 Likes

Hey @twistedinfinity. You can never go wrong with anything from @50State. Those are beautiful!
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Isn’t that the truth! Excited to see how this one smokes… and see how my female orange goji turns out. Already starting to put out some frost on the leaves a little at day 16. Thanks! Take care

5 Likes

theres some beautiful phenos to be found in the Sunshine F2’s.
I grew some outdoors last year.
good luck.

7 Likes

Nice! Have you posted pics of them by chance? Mine are just about all popped up now.

3 Likes

@heres a Sunshine 4 (Sunshine x Chem4) pheno. This was Chem dom.
cant find other pics. ill post if i find em.

16 Likes

Sunshine4 “sativa pheno”. smaller, looser flower compared to above.
some of my fave smoke from last year.

21 Likes

Looks tasty

2 Likes