50States Random plant photos

Props to @50State for the hookup.
i think he bred these himself, if i remember correctly.

20 Likes

Thanks @Silverhaze ! Those look great! Silver trichome surfers. And yes thanks 50! Excited for it all. Will share a couple pics of my orange goji soon.

2 Likes

Heres my lone Orange Goji at day 25 in coco coir, not sure if I let them really root out enough to be doing multiple feeds a day with DTW but im trying.

Getting them good smells already… going to let it develop and try to describe.

21 Likes

heres a Chem4 F2 from @50State
just starting to flower outdoors.
wicked smell of cheap cologne/deep hashish smell that changes thruout the day.
Love this stuff, too bad the mice loved them too :frowning:

Love this stuff.

21 Likes

Hey @Silverhaze sucks about the mice~! Interesting colored hairs on that one. Is this really a Chem4 F2 or was that a typo.

Cheers

4 Likes

I think he meant sunshine 4 f2

3 Likes

Ahhh, me too! Beautiful. Stoned mice I suspect.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

it was named chem4 (i think F2’s?), cuz i got sunshine4 as well at same time. i dunno if it is an S1 or an F to M (reversed)pollen donor?
unsure how it came to be. @50state would know for sure. others have mentioned this too. im going off a thc soaked memory, so… maybe @50State will pop in to clarify, hopefully.

broken neck mice, more like it… im still at a loss as to them hitting 20 diff cannabis plants except for moisture. supple green stalks watered every other day. even animal b-gone didnt stop em. mousetraps sure did tho. Conditions were hot n dry at the time. no measurable rain amounts.
Chem4 prolly my fave go to smoke last winter of 10 diff flavours. only have 1 smaller plant of it appears this year :frowning:
will know in coming weeks.

3 Likes

nuggs lookn sweet @twistedinfinity i can def see the ss4 in those pics of elf snacks x ss4 . ought to make great meds for ya. unsure what Elf Snacks are offhand.
@50State brings the fiya tho for sure.
G/L

15 Likes

I think elf snacks are Apollo X SSDD. I might try a Temple of Apollo X Orange Sunshine hybrid that could be interesting.

7 Likes

I might try a Temple of Apollo X Orange Sunshine hybrid that could be interesting.

5 Likes

Chem4 F2 female from beans from @50State grown outdoors. stanky fucker it is. mice whacked most of them tho, the plan was to open pollinate w/ Chem4 leaning males out of this line.
Was gifted some more beans so hopefully next year I can work this line some.
cheers

17 Likes

The Sunshine 4 f2s that I gave you are from two moms the one was a Chem 4 leaner so I most likely wrote Chem 4 on it as I would have been high as fuck lol

I gave you some of the Sunshine 4 (#9) female crossed to the Orange Sunshine male last year too.

11 Likes

hey! yo @50State how goes it?
yea I got 2 diff packs off ya last yr. i think it was marked Chem F2 and other was Sunshine4.
Regardless, it smells and looks really nice already. still have 4 weeks left yet on that one.
Ok, so they’re both Sunshine F’s just diff fathers? am I correct? Thats how im reading it.
Regardless, the shit is bomb!!!
The Chem4 dom seedline gives off a heavy stone. Found a bag of it from last falls harvest. it still kicks my ass!

5 Likes

Clone of an Orange goji gifted to me from mbvapester, who bought from the fundraiser in early 2019 (if I remember correctly).

14 Likes

I did this once lol but i made up for it and now i over pack :joy:

2 Likes

Second and only other Chem4 pheno I have out this year.
smells as good as it looks.
cheers.

19 Likes

That looks awesome :ok_hand: I’d love to get some legit chem going at some point

3 Likes

lmao, I been saying it was Chem4. Chem4 dom leaners within the Sunshine4 would be more accurate?
Theres def a difference in the final flower of the 2 lines. (1 has some orangy/citrus notes (SS4), other is just dank stank (Chem4)
So happy I got more beans after mice wiped me clean of Chem4 and Mothers Milk this year. Id like to find a good Chem4 dom male to lay it on other females. Any female out of either seedline was a potential keeper mom so far out of the SS4/C4 seeds Ive ran so far.
makes great flower. Low maintenance while outdoors for me. Early-Mid Oct finish here in Ontario.

Chem4 leaner pheno #2

20 Likes

Looks frosty as all get out

2 Likes