50States Random plant photos

Hey man! You make the scene again my friend. Hope you’re well and lifted. Be safe. Let’s grow!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

5 Likes

Hi 50 state, what were your impressions of the Daisy May? I have a pack of these, I’d love to hear how they worked out for you.

4 Likes

I have an extra pk of Space Monkey to move if you are still looking

7 Likes

@Craigson15 , our good friend jetdro unfortunately got a 2000 year ban ( excessive )

But I would sure be interested : )

7 Likes

Bodhi’s Goji Lights ( Sensi Seeds Northern Lights #5 noof x Goji OG f3) provided by @twistedinfinity and chosen by @Techrepkim and currently doing a preservation run. Week 3 in bloom

44 Likes

So excited to see the other female finished! :blush: great work as always love.

10 Likes

Great to see you back on here @50State! Great looking stuff as always. Thanks for preserving it for more people to try!

13 Likes

Should be a outstanding cross with those genetics . Where’s a guy sign up lol

9 Likes

Sweet! Glad to see them moving along

5 Likes

Good looking boy you got there … nice growing… hope you’re well bud

9 Likes

:fire: couple of the year there - gorgeous !!

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior there maybe a sign up when they’re done but it’s most likely I’ll just send grams of the seeds to both @Sebring and @Shadey when they’re done.

@twistedinfinity thanks again for providing the seeds

@Sunvalley the male is blowing up, the cola is fat and it’s just dumping pollen like crazy have collected a vial so far for future use.

@SamwellBB Thank you good sir

16 Likes

Great stuff as usual @50State! Great to see you brother!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

Massive male!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

8 Likes

I’ve had to shut my tents down due to my lack of time with setting up the bodyshop, setting up the grand opening car show, and now working on the customers car.

Fortunately I have space at the shop to setup a grow but I need power and heat upstairs and that’s going to be a minute. Until then I hope you enjoy some random photos of the work myself and techrepkim are putting out.

Hood for a 69 Charger 440 6-pack Hood was destroyed had pervious work done to it the underside was a shit sandwich but I made it look nice and @Techrepkim did an amazing job spraying this one out. Spray finish no polish on this Hood and it’s a mirror.

@Techrepkim is Currently finishing up paint work on a 49 Mercury M47 Pickup truck in Pull Me over Red. So we can have it assembled before Christmas. We took this job over from the last shop that didn’t finish it but had it for 14 years and was ripping an old women off for upwards of $50K. So many boxes with missing parts and bolts this won’t be fun but the lady and her family deserve to get this truck back after so many years and having lost her husband before he even got to see his truck finished.

I hope everyone’s doing well during these shifty covid times. It’s early but I may not have a chance to reply later so A happy Thanksgiving to those of you in the States.

36 Likes

Hey bro! I’m so excited that you’re able to do something you obviously enjoy and are passionate about. Makes life meaningful.

Best of luck to you both!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok even if you are too busy. Good Luck with the body shop and getting the power and heat going when you are able.

10 Likes

Looking good some quality work that old truck must of been a job and a half.

8 Likes

Thanks for the kinds words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: made my day!
Can’t wait to get the grow room reno started with you. Its going to be well worth the wait by the sounds of your plan for it. :smiley:

8 Likes

Duster Hood painted beautifully by @Techrepkim in Plum Crazy (FC7). I think we made it look too good for a wall hanger lol.

21 Likes