50States Random plant photos

Pretty purple! I was looking through my seeds and came across orange daisy if I remember correctly that’s one you sent?

7 Likes

:clap:

Very nice!

What were the different layers on that one…& is there any metal flake or pearl in it?

Really handles the light well with that much variation in tone under artificial light…must look f’n amazing in the sun. :+1: :paintbrush:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

There is some medium aluminum flake and a bunch of ultra fine aluminum flake in the colour. No pearls as it is the first revision of that colour. The new plum crazy its a pearl with violet and blue pearls. The old colour is way nicer if you ask me. It really flips and flops nicely due to the transparent nature of the toners used. Ppg has a great match on these old mopar colours.

8 Likes

Work work work that’s all I do lol, 49 Merc is coming along well

Customer just dropped off this beautiful 1940 Nash

18 Likes

What color are you painting the Nash?

4 Likes

Two Tone Silver and Dark Charcoal Metallic/Gun Metal. The silver will be from that poorly drawn line up below that it will be a Dark Charcoal Metallic most likely tinting the silver down so it has the same Metallic value.

16 Likes

So will it be a hard line or fade into each color. It looks in good shape for its age.

4 Likes

Hardline with a pin stripe but that could change still. Here’s a picture of what they’d like it to look like with the bumper delete, the wife wants to keep the white walls, dog dishes, and front bench seat. The husband wants updated rims and tires with buckets but looks like he’s not getting his way.

Really good shape for sitting for decades in a local barn, interior isn’t a mouse house either which is amazing. It started right up with old gas and a new battery and drove out of the barn which is a miracle in itself.

15 Likes

Random plant pic;

From a few years ago.

7 Likes

Looks a lot better minus the bumper, it started up and drove out the barn with just a new battery, fm that is a miracle, no damn computers screwing everything up with the engine lol.

It will look great in those color’s.

4 Likes

She’s ready to go home Monday

25 Likes

Nice Truck!
OutLaw car?

3 Likes

It’s a customers truck that @Techrepkim and I just finished for a nice little old lady, its missing some parts and pieces that have been lost over the old past 14 plus years it’s been here with the pervious shop owner.

8 Likes

Thats cool bud.
Beautiful Truck.
without words.
The lady will run as a crazy truck

2 Likes

Nice shiny truck, how long does it take to cut and buff the clear coat.

4 Likes

We didn’t cut and polish the whole vehicle that’s a spray finish via @Techrepkim, she washed it and cut and polished two dirt nibs and a small sag out. Then we gave the truck a quick hand glaze and that’s it.

To cut and polish this vehicle would take roughly 40 hours

6 Likes

I thought it would be a large amount of time, especially when you have so many acute angles that make it so easy to burn through the clear. I always hate doing the cut and buff lol.

4 Likes

That’s a LOT of trichomes. Very nice. I bet you had to clean your scissors about every 5 minutes when you trimmed them.

I sure do, normally have 3 to 4 pairs of scissors and a bottle of 99% alcohol and scrap the scissor hash off and then they go for a swim lol.

I love the SSDD have a couple packs of her in the fridge just waiting to be explored

5 Likes

Where do you get 99% alcohol? Everclear is just too expensive to use for that. On the other hand, you could use it for a tincture. If you’re feeling bold, you could make your own version of Laudanum.

1 Like