50States Random plant photos

You are most welcome! Thank you 50 for giving us all access to these genetics! :pray:

12 Likes

I’ll second that thanks to @50State with you

8 Likes

Thank you @PlantShepherd for sharing the test results. Soild numbers for sure is that his first run with them?

I really enjoyed the Orange Sunshine, I’m happy I could f2s them and share them with the community.I’m glad everyone’s happy with the Bodhi’s Orange Sunshine f2s.

Sorry I’m not around much been busy with shop life and getting a wedding sorted out for July.

23 Likes

congrats & always thanks @50State … and @PlantShepherd :clap:

I just looked up ‘bisabolol’ - it’s the chamomile sesquiterp :thinking:

the ‘isopulegol’ seems to be related to menthol.

wild.

I loved this one & have my last 3 beans & one goji X going. :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hi 50! This was his first run with them, and he said he could have done a better job growing them. So I think there is still some genetic potential not reached with this report. I also really like the orange sunshine. The orange goji is nice too. I need to grow that one again.

Are you getting married 50?! If so, congrats!! :v:

8 Likes

Did you vacuum chamber it? For how long? I hope you’re doing well Fitty my friend.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Yes Sir me and @Techrepkim are getting hitched in July.

16 Likes

Congratulations!!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I blast outside using a pie plate sitting in a roasting pan full of hot tap water just under the lip of the pie plate. I change that water after I’m done blasting and let more butane flash off.

At this point it’s thick enough to transfer to parchment paper and putting into the vacuum chamber.

I cycle the chamber a few times until the BHO stops bubbling, at this point I use a pot with water at no more than 140°f big enough to add my vacuum chamber.

Cycle the heat on when the temperature goes below 100°f, I’ll do this till it stops bubbling maybe 4 to 5 times then leave it over night under a vacuum.

Next day put into the freezer, when solid I take it out smash it up then back into the chamber for for one or two cycles with the hot water to melt it back together.

13 Likes

That’s awesome 50! Congratulations! :+1:

7 Likes

Males and seeds are a blessing. I grew some Northern Lights auto a few years ago, and had one male that got about 7 feet tall. Score! Those genetics did not go to waste. It was mostly because of that male (and another male, but to a lesser extent) that I was able to turn 8 seeds into about 2000. The best part was the bud was still quite potent. In addition to the seeds, I got about 2 ounces of bud and about 2 grams of extract from the trim.

2 Likes

Very nice. I’ve heard Goji of every type gets pretty big.

2 Likes

Those pink pistils are cool. What strain is that?

Good for you man!!!

2 Likes

I have a variegated ufs18. Hoping as it grows it stays that way. They all are getting there feet. Hope all is well with you :smiley:

Also congrats on the eloping!!!

3 Likes

@50State - I have some beans labeled as “Suge(pure kush) x Uzbek. hashplant 50state” from one of the old co-ops or sebring mailers…is that right?

Only got 2 to pop but they’re dicotelydons/embryonic leaves are fat as hell :laughing: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

@Heritagefarms Did a co-op f2 run, I donated the seeds for the run, and Sebring shipped them out to distributors and the states I believe. An old Bodhi line Pure Kush (Suge cut) x Uzbekistan Hashplant the f1s came from the Mia Seeds Stash.

15 Likes

Awesome— thank you :pray:

:evergreen_tree:again that is

2 Likes

Had an awesome weekend with @Techrepkim we got Married on Saturday it was an Epic party.

Also the Honda Civic we just finished came back for final cut and polish and went to the Fitted Car Show on Saturday for its first show and won the best paint award!

24 Likes

Congratulations on the nuptials and the win!

6 Likes