50States Random plant photos

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::heart::raised_hands: @50State !!!

7 Likes

Thanks guys it was a great weekend. Still drained but I’m on the mend.

14 Likes

Best weekend ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks everyone for the well wishes.

12 Likes

Sounds like an amazing weekend :tada::confetti_ball:

Congratulations on winning the best paint, and getting married. You make a great team at work and home :+1:

6 Likes

Now that’s a weekend! Congratulations my friend .

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You know the cats didn’t do it. If they had, they would never even pretend to be innocent. In fact, they would have done it right in front of you.
Cats are jerks, which is what cat people like about them.

5 Likes

Honeymoon is going well! Next up Nova Scotia and maybe Newfoundland then back to Ontario.

Have been handing out seeds across my trip too. Orange Goji, Orange Sunshine f2, Goji Lights f2, and UFS18 f2 are now in the hands of people we’ve met on our journey. Still have some left if anyone’s in the area.

23 Likes

Congrats man! I went to PEI and Nova scotia when I was young, very beautiful area!

4 Likes

enjoy bro - you are appreciated ! :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks man, PEI’s interior reminds me of where I live in Ontario. Quebec was beautiful and Old Quebec City was very cool.

5 Likes

Some great strains you’ve been handing out . Still growing most of them over 2 years with the same moms producing some great smoke.

6 Likes

Where abouts in NS are you headed ?

3 Likes

wow! i thought it was a weird gallardo or something when i saw it under the tarp but was embarassed to ask lol. thats quite a conversion, somebodys got alot of $$$ in that monster!

4 Likes

We’re going to Halifax tomorrow, staying outside Halifax tonight near Musquodoboit Harbour.

6 Likes

Well if your in the vercinity of 1402 Lucasville Rd, Hammonds plains, just outside Halifax, and have time and would like to stop by, it would be nice to meet you both.

Can’t go anywhere today the car has problems and I can’t get parts until Monday.

6 Likes

Was so so nice to meet you and your wife. We wish we had more time to spend with you two. We will certainly be in touch soon as we get back home. I have so much to learn from you and im so excited. Thanks again for the wonderful evening. Next year, we will be back to visit again

9 Likes

We are glad you had a nice visit, really enjoyed meeting you guys as well, we have a lot in common.

Just pm me any questions or thoughts on what you’re experiencing, I will help out as best I can.

We will be more organized next time, with food lol, and you can stay with us instead of having to rush off to a hotel just when the evening was getting fun. Possibly a different house and place next time, we will see shortly I guess.

Have fun for the rest of your trip, hope you don’t get sea sick :wink:

10 Likes

That Romulan is very nice, I am very impressed as it’s the first LP weed that I have used since I started to grow my own, I woke up in my chair at 2.45 am and went to bed lol.

I will be on the orange sunshine tonight :+1:

5 Likes

Mephisto autos. Skywalker, samquanch og and double grape

15 Likes

Congrats! Happy for you man!

11 Likes