A Shadey spot to paint

Your up early must be only 5.22 with you there.

Thanks for the appreciation.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the @Slick1 edition apron where you have a “bulge” in the front with a tag on the side saying “In case of meat swinging”.

:rofl:

edit: it’s 8:26 here in the GTA unless my clock and Bird are set wrong. :thinking:

4 Likes

The 4th apron I painted that I didn’t get a pic of, I will soon. It has sausages hanging out the pockets lol.

3 Likes

I was going to say something to him earlier but I backed out of it. @Slick1 is a man on a mission.

3 Likes

For some reason I thought you were out on Vancouver Island. Probably getting confused with another member lol.

2 Likes

Patent pending!

3 Likes

Next to a big body of water = yes. But not that big :rofl:
My partner has lost of family in and around Victoria so that’s a tie-in right there! :smiley:

2 Likes

Any new work Brother Happy New Yr

3 Likes

Those definitely are cool looking .

3 Likes

Cheers Stiggy. No not atm, thinking of painting myself a Tshirt at some point soon. Might do a weed canvas pic to auction for the site this year if I get time.

I have made 15 paintings that are kicking around so was thinking of setting up an etsy account to see if I can flog them.

@ShiskaberrySavior thanks man :+1:

7 Likes

Good to see ya

2 Likes

5 minutes 34 second, 63 pictures showing your incredible talents with music.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Thats awesome man, thank you very much.

6 Likes

You are Welcome. It was my pleasure, going thru your step by step pictures made for an excellent video of incredible art work and your creation process. Thank you for sharing.

7 Likes

After 14 months of no painting I thought I would knock out something easy to start. Heliosphear very kindly allowed me to use this as a reference. Its so damn cool it got my artistic juices flowing again.

I have a man cave set up in my new house now so I can start doing more stuff for a while and hopefully get some of this years Crimmy presents done early as its going to be a hectic year.

Heres the reference.

use this one

Made my stencil and changed it a bit from the original, here’s the positive.

Negative in the positive.

Added in the white and then put the negative in to get my dark’s.

Added some colour and started shading. I am going to enjoy this.

19 Likes

Good choice!!

That’s going to be spectacular. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Cheers guys, its taking shape nicely, just playing with it atm trying to get a bit more 3 dimensional…

6 Likes

That looks amazing mate.
One thing. Correct the date on your digital camera :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL, I was ‘studiously ignoring’ that…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

The OCD in me is real :rofl:

3 Likes