A Shadey spot to paint

Absolutely stunning! I’m waiting for him to pass that blunt haha

3 Likes

yeah I am doing this for my nephew and I am going to do his portrait next year with his hand reaching over to take it from snoop, He will have to hang them side by side though lol.

4 Likes

I can hear Snoop saying “Here, nephew” haha

2 Likes

yeah it looks a hundred percent better in real life the camera bleaches it out and flattens the depth. I usually do final pics outside in natural light. A decent camera would help as well.

5 Likes

Or a scanner to digitize them!

2 Likes

Never thought of that, it would have to be a big scanner its on a frame. I am hoping to get the face close to photo realistic by the time its finished. Cant mess with it too much or it gets muddy with all the over spray, and you have to keep re defining things.

3 Likes

I wonder if when you are finished if there is a way to scan the painting and make a silk screen or high quality photo of it to make iron ons, Then have a contest and the winners will only receive the iron on not a whole shirt.
That Snoop is awesome

2 Likes

Cheers, still a bit to go on him, I will be breaking out the fine detail airbrushes today.

I usually make prints from photos of my artwork, for some stuff I do. Its getting a high quality photo in good light that is hard to do for me. Once that is done it can be printed on anything Tshirts mugs even canvases again.

The nephew may even get a canvas print and I will keep this one :smiling_imp: Snoop is my new smoking partner :sunglasses: I just sat here last night, having a puff, and every time I looked at it to find corrections, I just started to smile, its true when they say smiling and laughing is infectious lol.

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u Belter that like innit, proper ringer mate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye it’s mint mate. Don’t even go there with the snoop shit though. :v:

2 Likes

man that’s coming along nicely!awesome job.i see your inspiration hanging in the background in a couple of pics lol.keep up the good work ,can’t wait to see the finished product.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, you a Snoop fan Ersgood4u?

Thanks Trippy, Yea that’s the G99 drying slowly with all the humidity we have had this week. It might get it’s final trim in a few days.

2 Likes

@Shadey. One of mine and @Ghandisflipflop personal friends said I look like a white version of him :laughing:
Ever since Ghandi brings it up once in a while and it pisses me off lol.
But yep I like snoops music.

2 Likes

You must look like my nephew he looked like Snoop Dogg when he was younger, and was called the white Snoop dog, as he was always stoned and carrying weed, I am going to put the white Snoop Dogg text on his portrait next year lol.

2 Likes

It was me that started it off mate, then your annoying as fk cousin would call you it all the time which pissed you off. :joy:
It’s just at certain times you remind me of him.
Like the way your face looks when you smile or laugh or something.

Personal friend sounds a bit strange…

My sister has a personal friend…
he takes batteries and lives under her bed. :joy::joy::joy::wink:

3 Likes

Your mam has a battery operated personal friend for when I can’t help her out :laughing:

4 Likes

She has a few actually…say’s a lot about your shoddy performance. :joy:

4 Likes

Touche :rofl: you’ll have to give me a while to think of a reply to top that :laughing:

4 Likes

Fuck it. I’ll take it on the chin just like she does :wink:

4 Likes

Man Shadey Your thread has a ruff crowd

2 Likes