Absolute stinkiest strain you've ever grown

Nice! What’s the low down on that RKS? I’m growing TX Roadkill right now. Todd McCormick has a Roadkill now also :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Late 80’s New England skunk. I’m convinced it was some type of Colombian bag seed. But stinky as I ever saw.

3 Likes

Hawaiian from Nirvana in early/mid 2000s

2 Likes

That’s opening up a can of worms right there lol.

13 Likes

Chem Fire is super stinky and tuna kush

2 Likes

Gorrila glue so far, followed by blueberry, then g13.

4 Likes

I’ve talked of it before, but this bagseed that was aquired from some Amish growers herb. It smells like diesel and gasoline with a backnote of skunk. When you trim it, it REEKS of paint thinner and wet lacquer. Only strain I’ve trimmed that makes your eyes burn and water worse than an onion. It has tight golfball nugs, and good stretch. The high was super silly and made my girl, buddies, and I giggle our socks right off! Potent stuff. In edible form it is a sledgehammer indica. One friend quit alcohol by substituting with it. Dried the smell and taste were mild and neutral. Like soft sandalwood.

7 Likes

The sour diesel x Chem 91 I’m growing is the stinkiest I’ve grown. Got it from CSI Humboldt.

9 Likes

Stinkiest I’ve come across is Zamal X ecsd BX1

The ecsd chacos cut reaks so good

5 Likes

My rendition of the old school RKS.

8 Likes

I would like to try your version !! I’m working on one called Disgust-O now it smells like dirty diapers. Every time I rub it I say OMG ewww cross so far is SK18 x Red Eye Skunk.It’s truly unbelievable so far. I have seeds if anyone wants some free or trade.! I have smoked the catshit weed, RKS, and the cocoa beach Kriptonite all smell the best and not available anymore to me.

11 Likes

:sweat_smile: Right!?!

Either…

1. Gimme gimme

or…

1. THAT"S not the real!

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk: :skunk:

8 Likes

Hands down, a cross of Sannie’s Selene crossed to Barney’s Pineapple Chunk. It was one of the coolest plants I ever grew, too. very big and wide with no trimming and pine cone shaped buds that dried like they had been tumbled in a trimmer.

Opening the jar was so foul, but the weed was incredible. It was also choke smoke. One toke would send you coughing and waiting on the next one. In the meantime the spark in the bowl would almost never go out, even after 5 min or more.

It was dirty clothes, BO, dirty socks, underwear, … just foul. lol… I’m going to get them out right now. It’s time. In 7 years after getting back into growing, it’s still the all time winner.

Cool topic @Sunvalley! We should have a contest and send a bud in to testers to score them, heh. peace

7 Likes

@anon98152597 got a smelly socks pheno out a Hashplant D cross… not sure if he still has the cut but kinda smells appealing hahaha

@SkunkHunt101 if you down to swap and share I’m keen… just expect any beans i have on offer to take a few months to get to you hahaha

6 Likes

Brother in Smoke’s “Holy Surfer” (Super Skunk x Eagle Bill) - Straight up amonia cat piss terps deep in flower. When I chopped I was convinced my cat was spraying around the house… nope it was just the plant REEKING!

7 Likes

Lemon SAGE OG from Bred by 42. Lemony fuely skunk that you can smell inside the car from the trunk when you’ve got a bag back there

3 Likes

Lost that cut along with a couple of others. Found some seeds in a bud of it though. Popped them and one had the stink on it but with a hint of berry fruit. Gonna call it Toe Jam :rofl:

8 Likes

Why are you doing this to us ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

With a small amount of plants grown under my growers tool belt, the smelliest so far has been some “RKS” beans that were reproduced by another grower using Heime Cheeba RKS from Alaskan cannabis cache. The pheno I had smelled like a baby’s diaper. When cured it had this weird vinegar type sour smell with earthy tones.

2 Likes

I forgot to say that the cross of Selene and Pineapple Chunk was a happy mistake. I was on OpenGrow about 7 years or so ago and just getting back to growing so another member was glad to share the seeds with me.

He didn’t know they were so dank, lol. His name was @dreamofgreen from So Dakota. If you’re on here hit me up bro!

He also had a SSDD get pollinated by mistake from another SSDD and sent me those, too.

I got lucky and got the blueberry muffins pheno and the sought after sour butter pheno (smallest plant of course). I haven’t found them since.

If I I can resurrect old mother stink, I’ll try and reproduce it. I’ll be glad to share.

I gotta get the pics of her back out. It’s on another PC but but I been meaning to hook it back up to my Mac. peace and long live the ranky stank!

4 Likes