Absolute stinkiest strain you've ever grown

i ran a clone of tropicana cookies, it was dank, smelled like bad potato chips or some foot fungus, idk. the smoke got you stoned but tasted like a bad of Doritos of some kind only if they where over stale or something.

4 Likes

a friend brought a couple of ‘Gods Breath’ over for me to take care of. three days later, the funk set in and they were way too aromatic for my comfort level, and I live out in the county, these bastards were smelly. had to get rid of them, he came back and they left with him.

regards,

4 Likes

No insult at all - pretty spot on actually.
Slight disagreement - very slight.
As far as dispo weed - you’re spot on. IMHO it’s all “Budweiser” Mass produced - good, not great.
VERY few dispo eighths stand out among the rest.
To paraphrase your post: It’s all just weed.

Remove the hype - and you’re left with the real plant.
Up until now I’ve grown kushy smelling kush - sweet, funky. I like it - beats the crap out of any of the dispos around here - about a dozen last I looked & not including delivery services (dozens of those).

My Herijuana tent stinks like wet road tar, hash-spice, and something a little barfy…
Like a Cal-Trans road worker on the Tuesday following a long weekend party…
Pretty sure I won’t find THAT in the dispo! :laughing:

6 Likes

I dropped some Herijuana seeds for the first time. I’ve grown crosses with it.

Man, the current two plants I have in flower atm, smell like a busy gym locker room but with a lot of nasty socks in the mix. I know it doesn’t taste like that cause I’ve grown it once. It’s a cross of @SamwellBB’s creation of Wed Cake/Gelato x Dosido that I pollinated with a Black Lime reserve x OG. It wreaks when I open the closet in the morning. I don’t have a vent in there so with about a week left on them or less, they are stanking, I take them out every morning to save electricity and bring them back under a light for the last hour of lights on.

It’s a yummy strain taste wise. My cross dumbed it down a little from what Sam produced. It’s a mouthful of terps now but sort of too much, without the nuances. Of course I haven’t let it cure yet, just smoked an early bud I let dry out. I’m sort of glad it doesn’t taste like the smell coming from the room. I’m looking forward to chopping them.

4 Likes

Sounds like the heri was bred out.
Heri just don’t smell and taste like that and it’s also very low odor anyway.

2 Likes

Definitely interested in that diaper stink lol :joy:

1 Like