AC Infinity Controller 69 - issues - update

Take a look at page 7 . Many people don’t know this but it’s not recommended to use it over 18 hours a day.

1 Like

thanks…but dang it. i need it to run all the time. i don’t really want to run a separate timer for it…that sucks.

You and me both!

Its been a minute and havent seen if theres a newer version but I use one. It has 2 outlets and only one control option so both on/off the same schedule. I think inkbird or similar may be my future if I expand.

2 Likes

Update - the AC Infinity folks believed the issue was with the Cloudforge T3 and the Bluetooth controller. After I was able to verify this, they replaced the humidifier free of charge.

It’s running as expected on both AC69pro controllers.

Will keep an eye on it and will report back with any weirdness, but can definitely give a big :+1:t2: thumbs up on the customer service/support side.

8 Likes

Were you happy with that humidifier when it WAS working correctly?

It is electrostatic, right? Those are notoriously hard to clean. How is Cloudforge?

How bad the powdery dust accumulation depends on your water, did you notice it with Cloudforge?

TIA for any feedback,
-Grouchy

1 Like

I was happy when it was behaving. It’s got a nice start on a useful set of features for a home grower.

It’s ultrasonic. No issues with dust so far. The reservoir holds a little over a gallon

A tablespoon of white vinegar with 2-cups of water and a 5-minute soak in the base every 4-5 days keeps it clean.

Distilled or RO water keeps mineral deposits down.

I’d like to pair it up with a dehumidifier for more complete climate control.

1 Like

I own one for my drying tent to keep RH% on point. I wish it had a single digit dial in setting versus the jumping in 5% increments but it’s doing it’s job.

I have it set to 60RH, so when the fan drops the RH of the tent to that it’ll kick in.

Owning a water distiller I have no dust but did need to make a drip-catch rig as i’m piping in the humidity vs having the unit inside the tent.

2 Likes

My controller 69 pro has been working flawlessly for about a year now, fans only…I have no lights nor other accessories attached to it, I don’t pay for their online service and only use the Bluetooth functionality.

3 Likes

Anyone do the firmware update on their 69pro(wifi) yesterday. Stuck with 3 controllers I can’t connect to now. Come on acinfinty. Test this shit yourselves!!!

1 Like

I hate how much I feel this with pretty much most companies since 2012. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Nothing but problems with acinfinity except their inline fans.
I wonder if my customers would mind incorrect tax tables and other bugs in their accounting program we wrote.

1 Like

I’m going to avoid a rant but will say ridiculous.

2 Likes

update. im working on fixing their junk controllers. so far if you have upgraded to the new firmware yesterday and your router gets reset/power cycles it WILL NOT reconnect to your controller 69 again without a reset!!! im going to reset all the controllers again and then try to downgrade the firmware. will post results when complete.
FUCK YOU ACINFINITY!

2 Likes

the old firmware does work fine. i was able to revert one of the controllers back and then power cycle the router. the only controller that will reconnect is the one with the older reverted firmware.

anyone that has not upgraded the firmware DO NOT, if you have upgraded and need help shoot me a message.
good luck!!!

I ran into that and had to do hard resets whenever an update was pushed … which also screwed up settings from what I recall and had all sort of weird behavior. Such as the lights oscillating on/off on a 2 second period. I also seem to recall having to re-register the controller after an update … which also erased the settings and history. Dumb.

3 Likes

i have not ever seen a piece of equipment that has setting and updates that you cant backup your user/device settings to a file, so you can reinstall all the configurations from a single file backup.

at least when i reverted the firmware the settings didnt get deleted from them. well actually i did a hard reset on one of the controllers and it lost all the settings, but when reconnected to the app the time/settings came back to the controller.
i do this for a living, getting home from work to work on someone elses equipment is really half assed on their end.

I kinda have a good idea why their design appears premature from a program management standpoint but a rant will get me all worked up. Too early in the day. :laughing:

2 Likes

That sounds crummy. Do you know what the latest version is? I don’t see an update available in my UI

1 Like

latest is 3.2.33 dont upgrade!!!
stick to the 3.2.25

2 Likes