AC Infinity FREE fan upgrade! Gotta see this

Me too, aside from pre-order Cloudforge. Wasnt a problem at all.

1 Like

I already got update from UPS. Shipping label created. Things are happening! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I have two. One from AC Infinity is clicked click, the other from Amazon is still going strong, but I’ll try and replace it. Now to see if I have this QC sticker on them still. :thinking:

1 Like

I wouldnt be surprised if there’s a few additional fans for sale on Ebay, Facebook Marketplace, etc…
Im keeping mine. Keep some as spares and decide which ones to use most effectively in each tent.

Its the AC infinty version of getting Gremlins wet! ACI Fans are multiplying…!

3 Likes

My fans are all Amazon purchases. All approved for replacement.

4 Likes

Thats the main complaint…
I found a cool set of videos on Youtube that shows some teardown on fans including the ACI S6.
Here’s link to one of the videos:

3 Likes

What did you enter for your order number?

In Amazon go to your Orders, then search for order, click on “order details”. Its there upper Right
Cut and paste to the form.

2 Likes

Thanks I missed that :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Just put in a request for two. The two I had stopped oscillating after a year. Chalked it up to “all oscillating fans end up like this.”

2 Likes

Happy to! I figured theres gotta be at least a couple OG that may be using these fans, lol

Wasnt sure what the plural of OG is…
OGers? :thinking:
I kinda went the StarTrek way with the Borg. We are Borg. :vulcan_salute:We are OG :vulcan_salute:. or no? :rofl:

1 Like

Just got my 5.

11 Likes

That… is… AWESOME. :boom: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

Thats gonna be a whole lotta big box shipping charges for ACI. Not heavy, just big and taking up space. I bet a lot of people have 4 or more S6 fans.

3 Likes

the oscillation will eventually stop working. mine did. I was wondering why they sent me two fans (I ordered 2 at once) when I told them just 1 was messed up…tbf, the other started clicking since then.

2 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 did it take long to receive them after the conformation email?

I’m waiting on AC infinity to get back to me, since I filled that form just last night.

2 Likes

This makes me glad I bought the A6… I seen too much negative about them oscillators.

Good on them for replacing those S6 fans for those who purchased though. AC Infinity has had excellent customer service in my experience.

3 Likes

Sent in my order numbers this afternoon and few hours later got confirmation they are sending me all new units. Thanks for tip.

And kudos to AC Infinity for a level of customer service that’s practically unheard of these days.

2 Likes

I sent them an email directly. I got confirmation back in about 24hrs, a tracking number as well but that didn’t update for a few days.

1 Like

Yup. They’re honoring my 5 circ fans from Amazon and also my new 8” exhaust fan replacement originally purchased on Amazon is on the way as of today. :partying_face: That was an accident on my part. They said “We got you.” Don’t ask. :man_facepalming:t3: :joy:

3 Likes