AC Infinity FREE fan upgrade! Gotta see this

I would almost agree. However now I’m about to have essentially 5 A6 and 5 new S6! :partying_face::joy:
Anyone have a strain that does well in hurricanes?

3 Likes

I heard back, but my reply was a little different to you guys :

“Pease note that we are experiencing an influx of inquiries at the moment so there may be a significant delay in response time. ***Please allow 3-4 weeks for your request to be processed.”

:man_shrugging: My guess is they’re dealing with the locals first, which would make sense.

4 Likes

The conspiracy theorist in me starts thinking like this…

1. AC Infinity offers free S6 Replacements with no return of old fans.
  2. Customers have surplus of fans.
  3. To compensate, customers purchase AC Infinity tents, splitters, controller 69s, etc. For another grow
  4. AC Infinity makes Mo money.

They’re evil geniuses :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I sent a message asking about this, I have 7 from their Amazon store and they all click.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ll soon be the owner of 14 AC Infinity fans. Hopefully, the new fans wont click… but hoping all the fans clique together for your cause! Now go buy some more AC Infinity stuff

3 Likes

Just got my confirmation email for two of em. They emailed me about it last week. The replacement no strings is definitely a solid move from any kind of business.
Now if they can square away the replacement order on the T3… Been waiting a couple months for the restock.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

I also got this :

Please allow 3-4 weeks for your request to be processed.

3 Likes

Thats great to hear!
@Coffin_Dodger Just out of curiosity, what happened with your T3? I just put mine into use, and seems to be working well so far. Ive been gun shy to use it the past months since it arrived May of '23 I was on the Pre-order list. I think the problems have all been worked out. I think it was mostly software, but heard about other physical things as well… Leaks, etc.

Ive seen in the past few days, the T3 is in stock. I would think you should have yours really soon.

3 Likes

I also received.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for your request to be processed.
I guess the reply to their offer has overwhelmed them.

5 Likes

I got that 3-4 week message, but just got an order confirmation.

8 Likes

Some (or one) of mine are slated to arrive today via UPS. UPS Says 5lb package, so I’m thinking one fan only? The fan itself is over 2lbs, then there’s packaging…

1 Like

https://overgrow.com/t/coffin-dodgers-continuous-chronicles-of-cultivating-chaos/123544/80?u=coffin_dodger

On mobile, so not sure if I linked that right, but there’s a detailed entry including the latest issues with the T3, that got the replacement ticket. Got confirmation on processing on that a little later on today, so we should be all set in a week or two. Seems I misunderstood a bit of the last email, but they sorted me, 100%
ACI pulled through again.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

Got a shipping conformation last night.
That was fast.

2 Likes

I have 4 on the way. Wouldn’t have known or done anything if it weren’t for this thread.

6 Likes

Dude, I’m so happy for all of us! Happy to spread the word

2 Likes

Well…
Got one fan yesterday.

And looking quite good in the 2x2.5 tent

Three more arrived today.

My email confirmations from AC infinity have not been very clear. I wasn’t even sure the second shipment was on its way. Also unsure if I’m going to get a fifth fan or not. At this point, I’m super happy. The fifth fan would be from a 2x2 tent kit I bought from them a few months back.

7 Likes

Glad to be one of the early ones, thanks to seeing this thread. Sent in my request, brand new fans at my door 5 days later.

These fans were the only gripe I’ve ever had with ac infinity gear, everything else has been top notch.

Very happy (and equally surprised) to see them standing behind their stuff to this extent. I will continue looking to them in the future and recommending their wares to others.

Thanks again for the heads up here.

3 Likes

Awesome to hear @Pleiochasium! I received four of my fans as of last week. I have to check on the 5th and final fan that came with one of my grow kits.

1 Like

My replacement fan arrived today.
It’s nice to see a company that stands behind their products 100%
Thanks @supersecretjim for starting this thread and making everyone aware of the free fan upgrade.

2 Likes

Happy its working out for everyone!

3 Likes