Acro's Farm Adventures

Bout to bite that glazed donut you got there :star_struck:

Out of likes
On my end the new plant I like that holds up is AnB

I’m gonna drive myself crazy though trying to explain to chem and og fanatics the benefits of hybridization of modern work

2 Likes

I ran it, it smells great, has a nice high, puts out nice buds, easy to grow

To be fair, thats not my pic
I do hold a pack of said cross but that’s a promo pic

I’ve noticed some guys cross strong og plants like legend or Skywalker to plants that aren’t as strong but hella terpy, like z

So that’s a good example of how cap and this Canadian guy utilize these selections

2 Likes

Z is still 25% plus other cannibinods if grown well. It’s functional strong imo. Watermelon Z and Rome hybrids will put you on your ass in some cases, or even give you STRONG Sativa head rushes. Where your eyes and tire head readjust for 15 min

Currently running it myself, feedback and testing pretty much reflects what you said

Myrcene queen, modern no trim structure, good but not legendary high, vigorous and easy to grow, pic is after I had half my tent die or almost die because I was laid up and couldn’t do much. People seem to sleep on this info and the positive qualities, I don’t quite understand it in a way

3 Likes

Agree… had some Watermelon Z that put me to sleep (:sleeping: full night) every night this week… which is no easy feat.

1 Like

Get off my lawn, you cookies hoodlum!

1 Like

I remember you saying z holds up ok as a plant

But that’s why I’m looking forward to your zibba work man

Because you put the work in and look for the serious benefits and returns on these unique plants

1 Like

The insane part is you’ll catch these same people smoking cherry pie or gmo hybrids and it’s like bro what the fuck were you talking about “gsc sucks”?

2 Likes

Four really good moms, all a little similar but with their own qualities. I think I nailed the reversal, there’s only one other plant, now that I’ve seen where they’re at, that I would have pollinated with. That plant didn’t reverse and will finish with some ridiculously resin coated but small buds, and half the yield and size of Zibba 1. Thwe’re all gassy and savory with underlying berry and candy. Not the candy strains you might expect

I have to test, but I believe I will feel confident in telling people to take clones, which will rock the boat

2 Likes

I just trust your work cause you’ve been pretty bang on about everything in my experience

It just drives me insane when I talk to people about stuff you and me or others have talked about like how oreoz manages to thrive even if you treat it like you want it to die

And then I’m like okay oreoz x El chapo og let’s get it with the pheno hunt and some og snob will go like “no oreoz terps bad”

It’s like I gotta explain every single time what selection does

2 Likes

Have you tried Gelato 41 yet?

@leetdood thanks, I really appreciate the kind words and recognition :heart::green_heart::v:

1 Like

Only once

I want the clone, I was doing work for Tiki actually and then asked him for it and then he acted like he didn’t know who I was

So I don’t work for Tiki anymore, I’ve got some work with g41 in it, but I’d love the cut itself if I get ahold of it

You know my budget which is basically 0

2 Likes

Absolutely man. Everything you’ve told me has 100% held up. You didn’t operate on assumptions you tested the plants

1 Like

That being said stop fucking around with autos and send me more photo periods plz

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I was so bad at keeping that stuff organized on discord. Plus I’d run out of shopping mats and was in the midst of purchasing a smattering of genetics… in short, send me an addy, but grow some autos too!

Speaking of Cap…. I’ve run Cap Junky twice, Mac V2 clone only, Chem Chillz, SLMac, and one I’m not remembering the name of. I’ve never popped a single bean despite my popping thousands of beans a year

2 Likes

That z cube cross and the cube cross

Pop those first bro

2 Likes

Thats sweet you found a nice dream axis plant - the SSDD male makes some excellent plants. Baba kush (bubba x ssdd) is some of the nicest ive smoked, I bet the congo in the mix adds a lot of vigor and unique traits.

2 Likes