Acro's Farm Adventures

@leetdood Speaking of, have a couple of these to hunt through now. Gotta see what all the hype is about :joy::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Larrydavid.gif

On one hand, those are definitely the right match ups

On the other hand, augh LIT

2 Likes

Temptation isn’t one I’ve thought about in a while, but it’s insane

1 Like

@leetdood Insane how? I just shared a bunch of temptation crosses with a breeder friend. WAP being one

1 Like

Just a really nice cultivar, looks wise

Icc x jealousy

You’ve got icc, gelato 41, sherb bx

Rambos cousin also made it look amazing by taking really nice pics etc (breeder starting out)

1 Like

I’ve had a couple 1/8s of Lit O.G., of 20 or so things I’ve tried recently that I haven’t grown it was one of the better ones. Nice high, gassy og, was a nice departure from some of the soap stuff I’ve been smoking as well, which was kinda meh. Looked pretty!

1 Like

I can’t speak on how it’d perform as a plant or in a cross, but you know, the pieces are there. Sherbs startin to show me the goods in my flower tent. Jealousy was really narcotic in a bland way, but potent sleep meds. Might come out nice mixed with some icc

I’ve been all over the kush and kush chem hybrids lately tbh

It’s why I tried to pollinate bubba, sherb, Tahoe, Corey, mb15 (lol), highway robbery #3, and anb in the flower tent

Not sure if I did it well enough but I tried

1 Like

Yeah, I loaded up on temptation, LCG, and A&B stuff from them. Some of the temptation stuff will be put to good use. ICC BX as well… ICC x Temptation… :green_heart:

1 Like

Yeah definitely pop that AnB x LIT OG, I really like that plant so far (haven’t smoked yet)

I think I did a good job pollinating :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Heck yes!

Love em swollen bracts

1 Like

Isn’t that second and third to last one a beaut… I can’t take credit, it’s Livers, smoked nice too.

That last one is Zibba 3, she’s smells so freaking good, like a delicious rich beef based and caramelized onion reduction.

2 Likes

That sounds really good. Im not against fruity smells like I wanna see how strawberry Gary comes out. It’s one of the plants that didn’t do great when I was doing poorly but it seems to be doing decent now, putting out that frost

1 Like

That description reminds me of a cut yojimbo would bring up a lot, pot roast from Colorado, it was ogre breath by 808 (ew) a gmo x meat breath cross

1 Like

The Funyun plant, B2, man she’s strong! I’m still trying to comprehend it… I’ve smoked 5 bowls from the two clones that were chopped early and only dried for a few days. Halfway through a bowl I was thinking to myself, man this stuff is strong! That doesn’t really happen to me. It hit me harder and hit nicer that anything I’ve had in months. It’s a little fruity, but it’s more Funyun/bo on the nose. Exhale I caught some onion ring breath, it definitely carries through to the smoke.

2 Likes

So many things to update… But, I don’t think people even know about the greenhouses.

Here we have multiple plants of…

MOB
DJ Blueberry PNW 80’s/90’s saty cut
Blueberry Muffin HSC cut

Zibba F1 auto
Blueberry x PBB fast photo
Double Grape x Zibba auto (pictured first and pollinated with blueberry dodgers)
Blueberry Dodgers (Jammy Dodgers 2 x Blueberry saty auto)

15 Likes

So this is happening right now…

14 PM S1
19 Dragon’s Blood wet so far…

11 Likes

Go get it!!!

Out of likes or I’d smash that like button :green_heart:

3 Likes

Vice Versa from Seattle chronic is the other wet one so far

7 Likes