Acro's Farm Adventures

Congolese purpleback, purple back, purple bac maybe, anyone?

If anyone knows anything about either Congo, please let me know… I can’t find anything about the Dead Panhead pack either

11 Likes

The fast flowers are starting to show… and something is eating my stigma on the outdoor Zibba too bud vs. lower. I don’t think it’s just pollinated

6 Likes

It is possible I made Zibba x SLH Franco…

Doug’s varin cross, nice

I’ve got a cbg cross from @bigzach87 that uses, I think um, a f gen of circles from hoku, but by Seattle chronic seeds. I was also very intrigued by their melvinz.

Cbg cross is strawberry starburst x circles f2, gotta back it up and flower it out but it seems like a nice plant. Sounded like it leant daybreaker terps wise. (Chem d x Joseph og by gage, dad of arise father of strawberry starburst, Joseph is an underdog og bagseed)

I say that because I was told it came out smelling like gmo, not strawberry

2 Likes

Also popped

Varin’s G x (Dogwalker x Golden Ticket)

4 Likes

Dogwalker is killer work!

I fuckin wish I had more space / less bugs I’d pop that godwalker pack

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing how you like that one! @Ossigor hunted it, definitely seems heavy on cbg, but hasn’t been tested.

2 Likes

Solid germ rates :wink:

13 Likes

High @Acro impressive work you’re doing, and nicely documented.

In your first post you listed : Dream Axis (Congo x Ghash) x SSDDUV (my cut). What, exactly, is that?

I’m a bit of an SSDD junkie (and Bodhi). After running Jungle Spice (Congo Landrace x 88G13HP) , and really liking it, Dream Axis sounded like a great mash up. I’m going to try and work it into my next drop. Is it the same Dream Axis as what you’re running?

Anyway, very nice gardening :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Possibly the cross made by @Bobgrows a couple years ago?

3 Likes

Seems like a decent plant so far in veg. I’ve been super behind so it’s still in the shipper bottom @HighTilliDie used, lol. Catching up though and it’s been growing nicely, like a bonsai Christmas tree.

Thanks again @Ossigor @bigzach87

Hey glad to hear you’re having fun with it so far. I can say that is seriously one of the heartiest plants I’ve ever gotten my hands on. It grows like a dream in almost any situation and seems to be completely mildew resistant. I definitely think it would be a good candidate for breeding some cbg into things.

1 Like

It’s just my selection of Dream Axis from Bodhi, which is the SSDD bodhi papa and a typo.

Thanks for following along! There’s an outside chance there’s going to be a lot of SSDD crosses soon. My reversed moms aren’t making much pollen anymore and I have a tent to pollinate and several boys to select from. I also have a Sour D BX3 x BBM x VB boy that looks phenomenal, but I wasn’t planning anyone for him…

4 Likes

Okay :slight_smile: I just opened a pack today, but not really sure what I’ve got now :rofl:

Dropped 3x, so I may find out!

My SSDD keeper reverses great, flowers galore, just doesn’t give up viable pollen :thinking: She can be a brat about rooted clones.

She’s gonna get banged, with some spunk from an especially handsome fella, in a week or two.

I’ll be tagging along, thanks :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s the one! I think Bodhi mislabeled it the first go iirc.

Nice to see someone else interested in these, I found two great girls. My keeper has been among a crowd of elite clone only types and she’s a standout amongst them. Just need to confirm the flower and smoke is great one last time…

3 Likes

It was Congo -Sherbert × GDP.
Congolese Purpleback :v::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m happy these are from you! Was so not expecting sherbet in there. I was thinking something like hao bac… :joy:

I’ve left all these beans in paper towels too long. It’s a little nuts what I’ve bitten off, but I’m not exactly decided on who’s going where and in what. I may have culled a bunch already…

12 plant SSDD repopulationt market hunt, blueberry, mob, and bbm fems, SLH Franco S1 and fem crosses to multiple other girls, Zibba S1 and crosses, then I went and popped 100ish beans. I’ve lost my mind… :crazy_face::joy:

3 Likes

Photo dumps to come…

Here’s my Bayside Bastard. I love her so, she smells so good just in veg and is very vigorous. She kicked the shit out of all but one of the photo, and all but 7-8 auto, pll ok ants from this last big bean pop. Yes, vigor wise I’ve got the autos going better than photos in stress testing. At last the last couple rounds. But I was really s

She was cramped and not too happy indoors, she seems pretty happy in the veggie garden though!

And… I plucked some early beans from the blueberry reproduction of @Alaskagrown blueberry repro. A little younger than I’d like, bit I think they’ll be fine. It’s been so hot and humid and wet. Nature culled 3 of the 5 girls. But the best girl, that was considerably better than the rest, and one of the runts, survived. So, it’s basically the best girl x there best boys with a smattering of that other girl :joy: Anyone down to test a new F gen of blueberry auto?

12 Likes

This was a Pic of the Mom…Congo Sherbert

16 Likes

Mine’s just a wench, but she knows what to do :slight_smile:

1 Like